Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

My Vodafone App cannot get it to work

Widdy1961
8: Helper

OK

I have just taken out a SIM Only contract and have downloaded the My Vodafone App on my 4S

All I keep getting is 'can't find you', I have followed every walkthrough I can find but to no avail.

Can someone help please.

Cheers

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Widdy1961

Hang On

I just had a thought.........at the moment I can only get GPRS for internet (poor signal area) could this be the problem, because the App is not connecting to the internet and timing out?

View solution in original position

5 REPLIES 5

Widdy1961

Hang On

I just had a thought.........at the moment I can only get GPRS for internet (poor signal area) could this be the problem, because the App is not connecting to the internet and timing out?

Being on GPRS was the problem.

Although there is no Usage Report on the App.

Sukhi
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Widdy1961,

You may need to wait for your first bill since taking out the contract, for the app to update with the correct information.

Thanks,

Sukhi

Hello,

I'm having a lot of problems trying to get the 'My Vodafone' app on my iPad to work and have done for a very long time. I have gone to a Vodafone store several times and they have sorted it out by ringing Customer Services. However, after a couple of weeks the app crashes and I'm back to where I started. My nearest store is 30 minutes away and now I'm working so many hours, I can't keep going over there.

Everytime I launch the app, I'm stuck on the 'I need to find you' page, I have turned 'Wi-fi' off and have now started to occasionally get the message 'Software on your Device' - saying I've got an app or service that uses a Virtual Private Network. However, I haven't really installed anything new on it since it last worked quite a few months back. Also everytime I launch Safari, I get a pop up saying 'Could not activate mobile data network' 'You are not subscribed to a mobile data service' which I'm pretty sure has strongly something to do with this. I'm continually having the same problems everytime and I was wondering whether you could rectify this?

Thanks,

Claire

Hi ClaireJasinski,

So we can look into this for you, please get in touch with us here.

Thanks,

Sarah