Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

My Vodafone App not working

moulee
3: Seeker
Im just creating this thread to see if Vodafone are aware that the My Vodafone app is currently not working.

This is the app from the app store.

If you look at all the latest reviews it seems users are facing the same problems.

I have tried deleting it and reinstalling it , turning off wifi etc.

Can someone please notify the developer of the software to look in to this

Thank you
57 REPLIES 57

I am also suffering an issue of the 'my vodaphone app' for the ipad not working. I have tried unintalling and I am also using on 3G. All I get is a scrolling wheel my details never load, just a white screen (scrolling wheel top right) I have an ipad 4 with a 30 day rolling 2G month contract. Please help as I need to monitor usage to avoid extra charges!! Many Thanks

Hi sskinner, 

There's a PM on the way to you now so that we can investigate - in the meantime, if you go into Settings > General > Usage > Cellular usage.

This figure is all the data that you've used so far (not including when you're connected to WiFi).

If you reset this on the first day of your billing cycle you'll be able to monitor all the usage that goes over our network so that you don;t exceed your 2GB.

You can find your PM inbox here

Paul

Dear simon

I did upgrade a few months ago and I expected it to mess up a little bit as computers and technology do. But I've had a bill since then and I've also had full 3G signal and its still saying there has been a probl due to technical difficulties and to please try again later.

Hi Jordyt1989,

Thanks for your post.

To be honest if you have had bill since the upgrade then everything should be working again for you.

Can I clarify which iPhone you are using?

Also what version of the app are you currently running?

Have you uninstalled and reinstalled the app since your last bill was produced after the upgrade?

James

Dear James

I am using an iphone 4s, with my vodafone app version 3.0. I have tried unistalling and reinstalling a few times but its still coming up with the same thing. I have also tried resetting the phone after unistalling and still nothing. Any help would be greatly appreciated as its a really good app when it works.

Many Thanks

Hi Guys,

Thanks for getting back to us here.

@ Jordyt1989, can I ask if you are able to select options and forget my number within the app?

If not, please follow the instructions on the PM that I have sent to you so that I can make sure everything is as it should be at account level for you.

You can find your PM inbox here.

In the meantime, do you have access to the online account to view this information?

James

markus295

i just updated the app and it keeps on saying it can't find me i tried everything but it will not work PLEASE HELP.

Ben_H
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi markus295,

The My Vodafone App is now back up online. You will need to reset the app though and simple instructions are here. :Smiling:

Cheers, Ben

sallywareham
2: Seeker
I'm also having problems have rang vodafone on several occasions n not heard a thing yet mines not been working for over a week now hope it's back up and working soon

ArnelAdobo
Pleasse help me,,my vodafone apps not working!!!