Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

My Vodafone App on iPhone 5s

Tags1971
4: Newbie

Hi,

Since upgrading to my iPhone 5s in February, I have used the "My Vodafone" App without any issues all of the usage information has been accurate etc.

On the 9th August (My Usual billing/Usage Date) my Data usage was reset to the normal 1GB but since then it constantly says I have 1 GB left of data.

I know I have used data since then why does it not update properly.  Also all of my general info has gone from the App like "My Plan" info which does say £0.00 and my last Bill which says N/A. Previously i had information in those areas of the App

In fact since then my UK minutes and UK Texts display as N/A as well.  This has all changed this month.

Logging into the Vodafone website gives me the same data.  I know I have used data this month as I normally use my 1GB data allowance.

What has changed? I have tried re-installing the App to no avail

Any help resolving this issue is appreciated

Regards

Tariq Assi

3 REPLIES 3

Ben_H
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Tariq,

Try tapping the cog icon and selecting 'Forget me'. Then, turn your phone off and on and reload the app. 

If it's not changed, try connecting to iTunes to see if there are any app or iOS updates waiting. If not, take a look here for how to get in touch so we can check your account.

We aim to reply to emails within 48 hours. If you need a quicker response, please visit our Contact Us page.

Cheers, 

Ben

Hi Ben,

Just tried to send you my info as requested, hope it worked?

Pretty sure this not an App issue as some of the information has now been updated, but usage hasn't. As when I logon to your website (Which has changed!) It still says I haven't used any data, when I know I have!

Also got my bill reminder email today, clicked on the link and unable to view current bill or any previous bills!
Just go round in circles on your changed website. Not a great experience.

So the App is just reflecting the info on the website!

Hope this clarifies my issue

Hoping you can help to resolve?

Thanks

Regards

Tariq

Hi Tariq,

We've got your email and we'll be in touch shortly.

Thanks,

Matt B