Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

My Vodafone App

biker-x
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi,

I've been round the houses with this, The App is stuck in a loop of asking me to switch of wifi, enable cellular data in order to find me. This fails. I upgraded in November and was told that as I had unlimited Data, Voice and SMS for 3 months I should uninstall the App and reinstall it in early January (once the 3months was up). I've done this several times (most recent yesterday) and it has made no difference.The App is stuck in that loop of trying to locate me over cellular data, failing and suggesting a rty again later. Vodaphone support don't able to sort the problem, now blaimg the App and suggesting I call Apple. But I see others have received DMs here to help hence my post. The iPhone is a 4S and is up to date on version of both OSX and the My Vodafone App. Thanks in advance.

20 REPLIES 20

Hi shantijoe,

We'll need to look into this for you by checking your account details.

Take a look here for how to get in touch.

Thanks,

Matt B

Hi Matt

I have replied through tech email and discovered that I have no data coverage at all so this has become urgent,

thanks, joe

Hi shantijoe,

I can confirm that we've received your email and we'll be in touch shortly.

Thanks, 

Matt B

HI, I too am trying to activate "My Vodafone" on my son's iphone 4s so he can keep track of his pay-as-you-go usage. although I have followed all of the advised steps above - still no luck whatsoever. Would greatly appreciate some help - thanks

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @schampion

Please take a look at our options on monitoring your usage on pay as you go.

If the app isn’t working yet, please contact us via Live help.

Thanks,

Gemma

Hi,

The last DM I received is pasted below. I undertook the requested actions and was subsequently cold called by a Vodafone representative who ruled out Onavo and said he'd escalate to the App developers.

Hello biker-x,

To assist you further with your query, we need to access your account. Please go to www.vodafone.co.uk/contactus and enter the information requested there.

Please enter the code “WRT135” in the subject field to ensure your query reaches the team, and include your forum username and a link to your post within the main text box to help us find your query quickly.

If you are a business customer, please select "Pay Monthly" rather than "Business" so the form contains all the fields we need to help us resolve your query as efficiently as possible. 

If you are a PAYG customer, please enter 07000000000 in the mobile number field and enter your mobile number in the alternative contact number field.

We are aware of an intermittent fault with the ‘Contact Us’ form, which may result in you completing it twice. We are working on a fix and apologise for the inconvenience.

Please don’t reply to this PM; the team are focused on answering questions on the forum and by secure email or phone call, and will be unable to respond directly to any private messages.

Thanks, 

Phil

Retired-Kay
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi biker-x, 

I've tried searching for your email with your email address but can't find any details. Can you let us know your email reference number so that we can chase this up for you? 

Thanks, 

Kay

Seems I used (removed for security) . Can you locate it from there? Thanks.

Ben_H
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi biker-x,

Thanks for responding. We've removed the email address from public viewing for security reasons but I did find your details. After calling you a couple of times, it seems you couldn't hear me (I could hear you though). I'll respond to your email now that we have a screen shot and take things from there. :Winking_smiley:

Cheers, Ben

Saw the reply and sorry for missing those calls. You have the correct contact details for me. I'll watch for any response. Regards.