Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

My Vodafone app - Sorry, we're experiencing a few technical difficulties

gparris2
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Hi,

I recently downloaded the update for My Videophone on my iPhone 4. It worked for a few weeks and then it suddenly was unable to find my account details. Now all I get is the message “We’re having a bit of trouble” with a speech bubble saying “Sorry, were experiencing a few technical difficulties at the me moment so we can’t display your usage or account information. We’ll get this sorted as soon as possible – please try later”. After a few weeks I was still getting the same problem so I called customer services. They deleted my account for me twice in each case saying I had to re-register online. I also deleted the app and reloaded it several times. Its still not working and is still displaying the same message. Anyone got any ideas?

Ps I have wifi off as it requires connection to 3g to get account details.

Please see screenshot below

50 REPLIES 50

Phil
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

Hi johnmoliver, 

This is a very strange one.  It sounds like you've done all of the standard checks that we'd suggest to get it up and running for you.  

We can raise it with our IT team for you though so to do this you can contact us via the details I've sent to you in PM.  

You can find your PM inbox here. If you can't access this link, please ensure that the box next to "Turn on private messages" is ticked on this page, and let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thanks, 

Phil

wrick
2: Seeker

I'm getting this also on a Nexus 4, and have been for the last month or so. I've tried everything suggested to others in this thread but still no success.

Retired-Ian_
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi wrick,

Thanks for trying the other suggestions.

We'll need to take a closer look and you can find out how to get in touch here.

Thanks

Ian

GojuSuzi
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member
Just checked mine (also Nexus 4, on 4.4.2, build KOT49H, check there's no updates) and it's perfect, so definitely not a compatibility issue. Sorry can't help more, but worth knowing since it's an unsupported handset so the Tech Team could probably not rule that out, can skip that theory. :Smiling:

sevendream1ify
I have the seems problem what can I do?

I cant open the vodafon app from two week's

@sevendream1ify,

Please ensure you have the latest software on your phone and the latest version of the My Vodafone app.

If these are up to date, contact our Live help team and we'll take a look.

DaveCD

sevendream1ify
I try 1000 millions time with this char
The people there tell me to wait my next bill my next bill come and again I cant open. ... Again Something problem

Jenny
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @sevendream1ify

Please let us know the following:

• Do you have a Business account?
  • Do you have a Windows phone?

If you have either of these, the My Vodafone app won’t work for you. If not, please try deleting the app and reinstalling it.

Should you still have issues after trying this, please let us know if you’ve recently upgraded or taken out a new contract.

Thanks,

Jenny

sevendream1ify
I have a new contract Yeah But my firts bill already arrived

Is not business acc

Is normal
I was today in a vodafone and there the staff tell me to talk here
Thank you

sevendream1ify