Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

My Vodafone app

sanjaykaul
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I am trying to use My vodafone app and when i try to ask for the OTP, it says my phone number is not recognised. is there a problem? I have keyed in my phone number in all possible ways like 0044Number, Number and 0Number format but nothing works. This is really frustrating especially when I have been slapped with an extra £100 bill and am on phone since 32 minutes waiting for someone to hear me at your customer experience team. This is pathetic service to say least.

Sanjay

2 REPLIES 2

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi Sanjay

Perhaps try deleting the app and its data and try again. 

Live Chat maybe able to further help you as this is a discussion board only with no account access. 

The ’Live Chat‘ Option is found in the 'Contact Us' Link at the foot of the forum page. Please use a Computer to use this service. You may need to leave the Live Chat window page open a short time for Live Chat to initialise and for an Agent to become available. By using Live Chat you can also keep the chat logs. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Have tried for hours but everyone is busy. rereshed the screen every few minutes. The Chat dosent start because it has a message on "We're Sorry, all our advisors are busy".

God, why did i take Vodafone.