Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

NUC and replaced phone

daveyc
4: Newbie

I need to request a network unlock but my phone was replaced by Apple last year so I need to give you my new IMEI. Who do I contact to sort this out please?

Thanks.

13 REPLIES 13

drey_p
16: Advanced member

Hi there

When Apple exchanged your phone, they should have provided you with a receipt showing the exchanged IMEI numbers.  Have that to hand as it will be used to update the IMEI number on your account.  One of the eForum Team will along in about 24 - 48 hours to assist you with this.

PWIAC

Yes, I've got the receipt, just need someone to send it to...

drey_p

@daveyc wrote:

Yes, I've got the receipt, just need someone to send it to...

One of the eForum Team will be able to help you and will be in touch in about 24 - 48 hours. 

PWIAC

Ben_H
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi daveyc,

So that we can update your IMEI details, take a look here for how to get in touch.

We aim to reply to emails within 48 hours. If you need a quicker response, please visit our Contact Us page. :Smiling:

To speed things up, reply to the delivery confirmation email you get back with an attachment of the paperwork. This can be a scan or a clear photograph of the full page(s). :Winking_smiley:

Cheers,

Ben

I have the same problem as daveyc, I am upgrading to an iPhone 6 plus from a iphone 5 and wish to unlock my phone that was replaced midway through its contract via apple for a fault. I need an nuc but I think my imei details need updating. Could someone please help?

drey_p

Hi there

You will need to get in touch with Apple and they will need to provide Vodafone with details of the exchanged IMEI numbers so that your account can be updated.  Once this has happened, you'll be able to submit a NUC request to get your handset unlocked. 

PWIAC

I have details of the imei change in the form of an invoice, would I be able to provide that instead?

drey_p

As far as I am aware, Vodafone will no longer accept the proof of purchase or proof of exchange directly from the user - instead they want it provided directly to them by the company that exchanged or sold the device

PWIAC

Okay thank you