Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

New Iphone

Jennydodd1986
4: Newbie

Hi,

Im just wondering if anyone has any definite news on the new upcoming iphone. im due for an upgrade in a couple of weeks. But im wondering whether its worth me waiting until the usual release date in september of the next iphone.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

drey_p
16: Advanced member

Hi there

There has been no definite news as Apple like to keep a secret.  Please keep an eye on the Vodafone Blog for further info on if / when it will be coming to Vodafone. 

PWIAC

View solution in original position

10 REPLIES 10

drey_p

Hi there

There has been no definite news as Apple like to keep a secret.  Please keep an eye on the Vodafone Blog for further info on if / when it will be coming to Vodafone. 

PWIAC

Thats great, thank you. I'll keep my eye on it 🙂

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion
Hi

A lot of rumour and speculation from the blogs I read but it's all just that rumour. 😉

If you can wait then yes September is the usual date for  keynote and official release information.

However as per the usual launch of a new  iPhone etc you will most probably see long waiting times for delivery with delays hitting all networks.

I had to reserve my iPhone 6 Plus online and pick it up from my local  store.

Have you looked at the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus ?

iOS 9 will be most probably released at the same time of the iPhone launch too.

Exciting times ahead.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Hi, yes i have looked at the iphone 6 i really like it, but am eager to see whats next. As im due to upgrade around the time of the next release i then wont be able to upgrade for another 2 years so may wait and see whats to come and decide then. I don't mind waiting, thats fine by me. I've read that they maybe bringing a new rose gold colour into the mix. if this is true i would love that one haha

Hi

Anythings possible with colour of the handset.

I'm a bit boring a always choose the Space Grey options.

I suspect we'll see a new 'A' Chip inside and possibly move from 1gb of Ram to 2Gb of Ram possibly to help with iOS 9 and its new features.

As I say theirs lots of rumours of thinner handsets and larger batteries and dual cameras , force touch screen like the  watch etc ,but until the keynote is broadcast it's pure speculation and rumour.

Current Phone  >

lol space grey would be my choice if no rose gold comes out.

I think i'll wait until the release of the new iphone now you've told me the rumours haha

Exciting times 

Id wait too to be honest and if the new model does not excite you then theirs always the iPhone 6 or 6 plus to fall back on.

Current Phone  >

Thats what i was thinking.

Thank you for you're help

🙂

To add.

For lots of what could be in the next iPhone or iPhones check out sites such as idownloadblog and iclarified

Current Phone  >