Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

No service

Peetsa
3: Seeker
3: Seeker
I Have Had no service for 1 month. Sixteen separate contacts with Vodafone taking 21hours of my time and still no service. Should I now contact the ombudsman?
3 REPLIES 3

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
Hi

What checks have you carried out thus far ?

Ie :

Checking their masts status via https://www.vodafone.co.uk/our-network-and-coverage/uk-coverage-map/

Is anyone else in your area on Vodaphone having similar issues.

Trying ure Sim in another phone as a process of elimination 2 rule out the phone or sim that may be at fault.

Sim swap to move your number and tariff from your original sim to a new one.

Resetting the Network on the iPhone via Settings-> General -> Reset -> Reset Network Settings.

Apple Stores run diagnostics via Genius Bar Appointments.  's link to make an appointment is https://www.apple.com/uk/retail/geniusbar/

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Hi, I have had service for 3 years and the signal is ok.its not the handset as I have tried a different sim. I have contacted Vodafone on 16 occasions and visited the shop twice. Incidentally, Tia from the Brighton store says tech services are always sending her crap.. That made me feel a lot better to be described thus. This all started as a simple switch from monthly to pay as you go. Also when they switched the sim at the shop, they sold me a top up voucher and said wait half an hour for the sim to activate then top up. Of course the sim never activated and now the same lady at the shop refuses to refund saying they will only refund within ten minutes. When I pointed out to her that she instructed me to wait half an hour before topping up she gave a sarcastic grin and said theres nothing I can do.

BandOfBrothers
Hi

Not cool service at all. 😞

Time for someone senior at Vodaphone Customer Services to take hold of this and sort the issue and top up amount.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.