Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Original Receipt

NCK
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Hi all,

I need to retrieve the original receipt for my iPhone 4S which I purchased 3 years back, I've called and visited the Vodafone store I purchased it from and they have told me they cannot retrieve this as it was 3 years ago. Apple need the receipt so they can remove the activation lock on the device, a proof of purchase will not be sufficience.

See below Apples request.

The documentation you sent isn’t sufficient because it’s not the proof of purchase or sales receipt for the product. Order-status and shipping-status documents aren’t valid proof of purchase. Contacting the reseller may be the best way to obtain a proper receipt.

A valid proof of purchase or sales receipt must include each of these things:
Reseller’s name, address, and phone number or website URL
Date of purchase when the product was originally sold
Itemized product information, including price and product serial number
Total price paid 

If the receipt doesn’t include this information, we can’t complete your request.
16 REPLIES 16

Nabs
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi David,

This is obviously one that requires input from Vodafone. The eForum team respond to posts on a first come first served basis and it typically take a couple days. If you needed help with this sooner I would call customer services on 191 or use the Live Chat option in the Contact us page

Thanks a lot for the message replied, but i will be very glad if you could provide me a phone number to call so i can talk to a representative.

Hi DavidKlubi,

We’ll be happy to help you with this.

Please see how to get in touch with us here.

You can also find all the ways to contact Vodafone here.

Thanks,

Sarah

Please do as much as possible to help me get the original receipt as, apple request of it, so that they can activate it for me.

KsiuBlond
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Good day, I need a copy of the purchase receipt iphone 4s pay as you go. bought in August 2014 . tied to vadafone

Amanda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @KsiuBlond 

Please speak to our Live help team, and we'll look into it for you. 

Thanks, 

Amanda 

Hi.

How can I get a copy of the sales receipt Iphone bought in 2011? I need to unlock my iphone, apple but require proof of perchase documents.