You are here:

Apple

Ask a question:
Rank 2: First Poster

Overcharging for iPad 2 rolling contract?

I purchased an iPad rolling contract Sim from the Vodafone website. Being as the majority of the stuff I dowill be on my own Wi-Fi, with Very minimal use outside, I chose the 250mb - £3.00 per month option.

Today I downloaded the "My Vodafone" app. It tells me that I have 220.84mb remaining, and that my current balance is £23.04!!!!

How the heck can this be? Someone please explain!
Message 1 of 4 (3,409 Views)
Moderator (Retired)

Re: Overcharging for iPad 2 rolling contract?

Hi Christopherpm

Unfortunately this isn't something which we would be able to resolve over the eForum as we will need to take a look at your account.

So we can do this I have sent you a quick email, please reply with your details and I can then get one of our team to investigate this further for you.

James

eForum Team

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 2 of 4 (3,386 Views)
Rank 1: Guest

The My Vodafone app is not working properly, mine says that I owe £51.70 and my bill on the account is £49. 

Message 3 of 4 (3,359 Views)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Lostie,

Did you speak to Jenny on our twitter team about this? I remember her speaking to me about this and can remember this value being mentioned?

I've sent an email so we can help you further.

Thanks

BenJ
eForum Team 

Message 4 of 4 (3,344 Views)
Announcements

Outlet

Save money on phones and tablets.

Vodafone Outlet offers fantastic deals on brand new devices from our clearance range, and great savings on Nearly New phones and tablets.

iPhone 6