You are here:
Ask a question:
Rank 2: First Poster

Overcharging for iPad 2 rolling contract?

I purchased an iPad rolling contract Sim from the Vodafone website. Being as the majority of the stuff I dowill be on my own Wi-Fi, with Very minimal use outside, I chose the 250mb - £3.00 per month option.

Today I downloaded the "My Vodafone" app. It tells me that I have 220.84mb remaining, and that my current balance is £23.04!!!!

How the heck can this be? Someone please explain!
Message 1 of 4 (3,390 Views)
Moderator (Retired)

Re: Overcharging for iPad 2 rolling contract?

Hi Christopherpm

Unfortunately this isn't something which we would be able to resolve over the eForum as we will need to take a look at your account.

So we can do this I have sent you a quick email, please reply with your details and I can then get one of our team to investigate this further for you.

James

eForum Team

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 2 of 4 (3,367 Views)
Rank 1: Guest

The My Vodafone app is not working properly, mine says that I owe £51.70 and my bill on the account is £49. 

Message 3 of 4 (3,340 Views)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Lostie,

Did you speak to Jenny on our twitter team about this? I remember her speaking to me about this and can remember this value being mentioned?

I've sent an email so we can help you further.

Thanks

BenJ
eForum Team 

Message 4 of 4 (3,325 Views)
iPhone 6