Support:

Apple

Ask a question:
Rank 1: Guest
n1ckyD

Proof of purchase

Hi, I upgraded to an iphone 4s  to receive on release day and now I have broke the screen and need to claim through my insurance however I can not find the proof of purchase that they require before fixing my phone, can anyone please arrange for a new copy to be sent to me ASAP or advise me as to how I can obtain the proof required, thank you in advance for any help received

Message 1 of 8 (5,442 Views)
Tech Team
Wayne

Re: Proof of purchase

[ Edited ]

Hi n1ckD and welcome to the eForum

Thanks for your post here. I’ll send you a private message with information of how to get in touch with us so that we can sort this for you.

Thanks

Wayne

If you have a spare minute could you please take the time to fill out a short feedback form about me?

You can do so here

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 2 of 8 (5,363 Views)
frankieb1985

Hi can someone please contact me PM in regard to proof of purchase and proof of blacklisting as i need both in order to commence with my lost phone insurance claim please.  Thanks in advance.

Frank

Message 3 of 8 (4,649 Views)
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)
Lee

Hi frankieb1985,

Sure!

I've sent you a PM which can be accessed here. If you could follow the instructions in the PM and send us your details one of the team will be with you as soon as they can.

Cheers,

Lee

Message 4 of 8 (4,603 Views)
Richols

[ Edited ]

Hi, can anyone help me to obtain the proof of purchase of my lost iphone 4s?

Thanks

Message 5 of 8 (3,286 Views)
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)
Tom

Hi Richols,

Certainly! Just follow the steps in the PM I've sent to get in touch. Click here to access your private message inbox.

Thanks,

Tom

Message 6 of 8 (3,272 Views)
linhnguyen94

Hi there, Can you provide me a proof of usage for my iphone5 please? I have contacted Vodafone customer service many times by email, call but have not recieved a suppport from them. I am PAYS customer and I just need a letter to sate my phone number and imei number of my phone. Many thanks!

Message 7 of 8 (2,771 Views)
Administrator
Matt

Hi 

You have already posted around this and it can be found here

Please do not post this multiple times across multiple threads as this is against the eForum Terms and Conditions, something you agreed upon when joining.

As soon as an advisor is available they will be along to help :smileyhappy:

Thanks
Matt

I’m the eForum Moderator and my job is to read and log new posts. I make sure everyone follows the house rules and unlike my other Tech Team colleagues, I don’t answer all posts. Please note, I’m unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the Thanks button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘Is this the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 8 of 8 (2,766 Views)