Proof of purchase please can I have a copy for an insurance claim
9 REPLIES 9

Jontymoore
2: Seeker
Please can I have my proof of purchase for my insurance claim

Hi @Jontymoore   

Welcome to the eForum.

Our Live help team available here, will happy to help you with this.

Thanks,

Sarah

Jontymoore
I require proof of purchase for my iPhone 5S. This is the third request I have made. I require this for my insurance claim

Please respond

63johnw
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion
Hi, live chat can help you with this, they will be your quickest route, if it says busy just wait a few minutes and a window should open.

drey_p
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

@Jontymoore wrote:
I require proof of purchase for my iPhone 5S. This is the third request I have made. I require this for my insurance claim

Please respond

I have merged your new post with the existing thread on the same topic.  You have had a response just a few posts up on 26 December and again on 28th.  Please could you stop creating new threads - this makes it harder to reply to you and causes duplication on information. 

PWIAC

Jontymoore
I need a proof of purchase for an insurance claim. I have posted a number of times and would appreciate some contact.

Many thanks

Jenny
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @Jontymoore

Take a look here for how to get in touch with our Live help team, to get this sorted. :Smiling:

Thanks,

Jenny

Jontymoore
The response I get is that the live chat is unavailable - and therefore unable to respond or initiate a question. This is an appalling way to go about business. All I would like is a copy of my contract. This is over week delay now. Please resolve this issue.

Hi @Jontymoore 

So that we can look into this further, take a look here for how to get in touch.

We aim to reply to emails within 48 hours. 

Thanks,

Ian