Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

STILL NO VOICEMAIL

j.mcdowall
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Ok so another trip into store !! 

ME- my voicemail does not work !! in fact this is my 2nd iphone and i've never had voicemail 

Store - you just need to type in 121

Me - tried that

Store -  Ah you need a new sim

Me - tried that

Store - It must be that ! i'll get you a new sim

Me - If you must but thats been tried before

Store - If this dosn't work just phone customer service

and guess what NO VOICEMAIL 

6 REPLIES 6

Stephenlyew
7: Helper
7: Helper
I had this problem after I ported my number told me it was faulty sim card i refused to change it then another guy at Vodafone said I'd turned Voicemail off when I had not spoke to another guy who just removed voicemail from my account and reinstated it told me to wait two hours switched phone off/on after two hours no voicemail was working they now telling me I have a faulty sim card as I can't tether am sure support department tell you anything to get you off the phone when in fact it's lack of technical knowledge..

Hi @j.mcdowall and @Stephenlyew

I’m sorry to hear that the voicemail isn’t working for you.

We’ll need to remove the voicemail from your account for 24 hours and then replace it.

This will then start this working for you.

Get in touch with Live help so we can get this resolved for you both.

Cheers,

Laura

had my 2nd on line chat regarding voicemail !! and guess what still not working although the guy i was speaking to promised it would be working today ( brave words considering i've not had voicemail in about 3 years various trips to store and lots of live chats ) awaiting his wait for it follow up call !! if this works i will be very suprised

Hi @j.mcdowall

Has this been resolved for you yet?

I've sent you a private message with instructions on how to get in touch, so we can look into this if you need further help.

Thanks,

Sarah

no !!!!! still waiting on hardik to phone back as promised !! i think maybe hes not going to phone

Amanda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @j.mcdowall

We've received your email today, we'll be back in touch soon. 

Thanks, 

Amanda