Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Text Messages / Sending via email

Billy1985
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi All, 

Wonder if anyone can help me.  I urgently need to print off my text messages for one person, as I am going to court and need them on paper as evidence.  There is no way i could possibly highlight each on and send as i will be there for weeks... is there a way of doing it?  I’m pretty desperate to get this sorted... I’ve tried apps that people have recommended but still no joy!  Thanks! 

Bill

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

kids
Community Champion (Retired)

That looks as though it may well do the job, it is a reputable company and there is technical support if you need it.

It is Ok for an iPhone so it is worth a shot if it will save you time.

If it works maybe ou can post back and let us know as that wil be useful to others wanting to do the same thing.

View solution in original position

5 REPLIES 5

kids

There is no way to copy all of the text messages into an email in one fell swoop.

You will have to copy and paste each text into an email. If you are able to view a few messages in a thread on your phone's screen you can make a screenshot and email that as a jpeg, that may cut down the time to send them all a little.

Which phone model are you using?

Hi,

Thanks for coming back .  I am using these messages and going to court for harassment and they are going back from Jan this year so will be so time consuming, however if it what ill have to do ill do it.  What do you think if this… I found this website.

http://www.wideanglesoftware.com/touchcopy/features/features_messages.php?gclid=CjwKEAiA64uyBRCVmKyT...

I am currently using an iphone 5

Thanks for your advice!

kids

That looks as though it may well do the job, it is a reputable company and there is technical support if you need it.

It is Ok for an iPhone so it is worth a shot if it will save you time.

If it works maybe ou can post back and let us know as that wil be useful to others wanting to do the same thing.

Hi, 

I will give it a go this evening and will let you know! 

Thanks for your help.

Just want to print out important text messages on your iPhone 6, 6 Plus, 6S, 6S Plus or iPhone SE ? You can use this solution that helps you do it: Take a Screenshot. Open the text message and then press the "Power" and "Home" buttons at the same time . Save the picture and print iPhone text messages