Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Unlock Apple Iphone 4s

SharonOsborne
1: Seeker
I have an Apple IPhone 4s that was changed under warrenty with Apple, Ibought a new one and now want to give this to my daughter but need to unlock for another network, can you help please?
5 REPLIES 5

Boardmanmtb
13: Advanced Member

Simply fill in this form or call 191 from your Vodafone number to speak to customer services.

Since it has been replaced by Apple I'd personally phone 191 as they can help you though the process

http://campaigns.vodafone.co.uk/UnlockCodeRequestForm/

jeffkinn
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion
As long as Vodafone supplied the original iPhone you'll be ok getting it unlocked using this form.

Note that you need to connect the phone to iTunes with the sim from another network in it to complete the process and it can take a long time for Apple to unlock the phone.

Jeffkinn_Sig.png

All I can say is don't use the FoneShop. I took iphone 4S to be unlocked from Vodafone on 10/3/15, it's been 9 days and I'm still waiting...... 

Retired-Rodney
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @OHr,

If you purchased your handset from a Vodafone outlet, you can request your NUC code via our website.

Thanks,

Rodney 

kids
Community Champion (Retired)
Community Champion (Retired)

@SharonOsborne wrote:
I have an Apple IPhone 4s that was changed under warrenty with Apple, Ibought a new one and now want to give this to my daughter but need to unlock for another network, can you help please?

As the phone was exchanged by Apple you may find that your request to unlock is rejected as the IMEI number differs from that on your account as Apple do not update Vodafone on any swaps.
Get together the paperwork that Apple generated when the phone was swopped out as you may need to let Vodafone have this so your account can be updated, you can then have the phone unlocked.