You are here:
Ask a question:
Rank 1: Guest
simoncha

Upgrade to iPhone 4 16gb

Hi, I am able to upgrade from Oct 8th. I want to switch to an iPhone 4 16gb. What sort of price am I looking at for a 24month contract?

Any help appreciated :smileyhappy:
Message 1 of 4 (2,588 Views)
Tech Team
Ben_H

Re: Upgrade to iPhone 4 16gb

[ Edited ]

Hi simoncha,

Thanks for signing up to the eForum! I hope you become a regular in future. :smileywink:

All our current iPhone 4 tariffs can be found here. I'll be happy to chat to you before the 8th though if you're keen to get the handset a little sooner. Simply reply to the email I'm sending down to you now and we'll get in touch.

Cheers, Ben

Web Relations Team 

Message 2 of 4 (2,562 Views)
Rank 2: First Poster
aprilshack

I upgraded an 3G to an iPhone 4 yesterday.It said it was in stock with a delivery time of 2-4 days.I went through with the order & a while later I received a txt saying there will be a delay.No reason was given why or when to expect the new handset.Can a mod please look into it? My other halfs 3G is sluggish at best & would appreciate a new handset sooner rather than later. The order number is: o286628193

Thanks
Message 3 of 4 (2,554 Views)
Moderator (Retired)
James

Hey aprilshack

Orders placed on the Vodafone online store are controlled by the V-Store. The V-Store is a separate department from ourselves and we are unable to access their systems.

To query any aspect of an online order, you can call them direct on 08700 700 191 (option 3, option 1) or, alternatively email them on info@v-store.co.uk

This will give the fastest answer to your query.

James

eForum Team

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 4 of 4 (2,513 Views)