Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Upgrades - oh how I hate them!!!

Stalyvegas
4: Newbie

Im sorry about this but I needed somewhere to vent my frustrations about vodafone upgrades - its way beyond a joke and I am so fed up of the whole thing. Why offer upgrades at all, you seem to end up frustrating and upsetting more customers than can be worthwhile. 

Being a customer of approx 9yrs I am well used to the indifference and rudeness but I thought it might be different this time, fat chance.

This morning after the upgrade man asked me what other deals I had seen, I reeled off the ones I had found that were comparable (but better than Vodafone) and he then snottily told me 'we dont compare ourselves to other companies'  Well why ask me what I had seen then???

When I told him the same tariff was available, on vodafone but through somewhere else and the phone would be free rather than the charge vodafone want to levy at me i was told to go to elsewhere then, they had nothing to offer me!

Why do I always feel like a very undervalued commodity - and in this age of cost cutting & recession you would think a business would be interested in customer retention and not sticking 2 fingers up to your loyal long suffering customer.  Why are offers better for new customers.

The only one redeeming feature last time was the web team who did everything they could from a customer service perspective to accommodate my phone request. Why cant the people at the call centre give the same service - or even pretend, rather than being the rude dismissive people they appear to be!

Fed up, hacked off, cant wait for termination date.

10 REPLIES 10

Hi @Em1ems,

Sorry to hear this.

For immediate support, please get in touch via Live help.

Thanks,

Rodney