cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Where Do I Find My Account Number or PIN?

davidbarker
1: Seeker
There might be a really obvious answer I'm missing, but I'm trying to register for the online services & am being asked for my account number or PIN. As far as I know, I don't have either?

I received the iPhone 4 on Friday and my number just became active today (after porting from O2), but the only kind of reference number I seemed to have on any email or even the documentation that came with the phone is the order number, beginning with 'o'.

If anyone can help, I'd be very grateful!

Thanks,
David
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi kayliczkowski

You can find out how to request your account number on our Top Ten Vodafone Questions. The easiest way is to text the word ACCOUNT + your full postcode to 97886. Should you be unable to use this service, you can also use the e-mail link provided in the Top Ten Questions and we'll e-mail the account number to you.

We're unable to e-mail your PIN number as we don't have full access to PIN numbers for obvious security reasons.

Thanks

Simon

View solution in original position

336 REPLIES 336

kayliczkowski

i am having the same problem, could someone please email me my account number and pin please? i cant access my vodafone account without them but dont know how to get them!

Hi kayliczkowski

You can find out how to request your account number on our Top Ten Vodafone Questions. The easiest way is to text the word ACCOUNT + your full postcode to 97886. Should you be unable to use this service, you can also use the e-mail link provided in the Top Ten Questions and we'll e-mail the account number to you.

We're unable to e-mail your PIN number as we don't have full access to PIN numbers for obvious security reasons.

Thanks

Simon

I am also struggling to get my account number even though I have sent a text to the number.

Rahim
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@AShevill That's strange to hear. 

You'll be able to find your account number at the top of your bill  when logging into your My Vodafone account. 

Alternatively, get in touch with our team via Live Chat and we'll help you out. 

dannyjohnson
4: Newbie

Contact to the service call ?   [img]http://www.jpopo.info/g.gif[/img]

calum_coulter

please can someone email me my account number/ account pin.

thanks.

_365_
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

Calum,

read post above yours...you can request account number by text

Devilfish
4: Newbie

Hello,

I have recently moved from O2 to Vodafone and am trying to register my details and port my number over but need my account number.

Could you please help me?

Many Thanks,

Glen

Hey Devilfish

All of the information you will need in order to obtain your account number can be found on our FAQ page.

James

If you have any comments regarding how I have handled your query today, please complete our short feedback survey.

Iv tried the text but it came back saying that the postcode doesnt match my account when it should?