cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Where Do I Find My Account Number or PIN?

davidbarker
1: Seeker
There might be a really obvious answer I'm missing, but I'm trying to register for the online services & am being asked for my account number or PIN. As far as I know, I don't have either?

I received the iPhone 4 on Friday and my number just became active today (after porting from O2), but the only kind of reference number I seemed to have on any email or even the documentation that came with the phone is the order number, beginning with 'o'.

If anyone can help, I'd be very grateful!

Thanks,
David
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi kayliczkowski

You can find out how to request your account number on our Top Ten Vodafone Questions. The easiest way is to text the word ACCOUNT + your full postcode to 97886. Should you be unable to use this service, you can also use the e-mail link provided in the Top Ten Questions and we'll e-mail the account number to you.

We're unable to e-mail your PIN number as we don't have full access to PIN numbers for obvious security reasons.

Thanks

Simon

View solution in original position

336 REPLIES 336

1. hello I also require the email to find out my pin or account number to be able to use the features on the site.

I also require my account number, as I have recently joined Vodafone with my iPhone.

I've got the same problem, after 4 texts it says i'm not eligible to upgrade... ?

Can I please have my account number?

Thanks!

Retired-Wayne
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi laivh and welcome to the eForum

Please read Matt’s post above for an answer to your query.

Thanks

Wayne

same issue as most people here

porting from 3

contract attained through mobiles.co.uk

no access to account number or pin

tried the text method, and got the "can't upgrade account..." message

please help

I have the same problem, could you also send me the email.

Cheers

Retired-AndyD
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi 3V17,

I've noticed that you've already posted your query here. This was logged to be looked at by the team and, to save duplicating information, we'll only respond on the linked thread.

Please use only one thread per query, and as soon as an advisor is available, they'll be along to help.

Thanks

Andy

I want to register for online account but it won't let me! It say there are "business errors" or something, I'm not sure whether it's because I have a high priced plan or something different..I went into a Vodafone store and they said it was sorted but I tried again and it didn't work. I also need my account number and texted the number and it said "not eligible for an upgrade" I need help desperately

Hi Harleypjpiper,

Don't worry, we'll be happy to help get everything sorted. I'll pop you a PM to get your details.

You can find your PM inbox here. If you can't access this link, please ensure that the box next to "Turn on private messages" is ticked on this page, and let us know if you need any further assistance.

Dave

I bought a SIM only monthly contract for my son to replace his PAYG, picked it up from a Vodafone store and asked them tp transfer the number.......Couldn't do it in the store as they need the number on the PAYG sim card. Couldn't do it myself online as they ask for a Vodafone account number which I don't have/don't know. After 3 calls to Customer Services, lengthy waits, so many switching off and on phones, waiting........still gets the message "invalid sim card". Surely this should be easier than this! I (and my son) are 2 very frustrated and disgruntled Vodafone customers. Can ANYONE help?