cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Where Do I Find My Account Number or PIN?

davidbarker
1: Seeker
There might be a really obvious answer I'm missing, but I'm trying to register for the online services & am being asked for my account number or PIN. As far as I know, I don't have either?

I received the iPhone 4 on Friday and my number just became active today (after porting from O2), but the only kind of reference number I seemed to have on any email or even the documentation that came with the phone is the order number, beginning with 'o'.

If anyone can help, I'd be very grateful!

Thanks,
David
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi kayliczkowski

You can find out how to request your account number on our Top Ten Vodafone Questions. The easiest way is to text the word ACCOUNT + your full postcode to 97886. Should you be unable to use this service, you can also use the e-mail link provided in the Top Ten Questions and we'll e-mail the account number to you.

We're unable to e-mail your PIN number as we don't have full access to PIN numbers for obvious security reasons.

Thanks

Simon

View solution in original position

336 REPLIES 336

i cannot find my account number or pin as i have forgotten my four digit security number. i need to have either one as otherwise i cant login to my account to view and pay my bills! 

Hi

I received a new Blackberry phone on saturday and it was registered today. However, when Im trying to set up an online account it is also asking for the account number or pin which I cant find. Can you help me with this as its getting reall annoying?

hi ive tried texting and it says im not eligible? is there another way to find out the account number and pin?

I do not know where to find my account number and pin for my monthly pay sim for my iPad? Please can these details be sent to me?

mari1970
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

Hi GScott13,

If you click on the link that has been provided on the post above by DaveCD in the Tech Team that says "Frequently Asked Questions", it will advise on how you can get your account number and also set up a PIN..

im having same problem can i get that email please 

Hi

You have already posted this and it can be found here

As this is a duplicate post and so we don’t split help between the two topics I am now going to close this thread.

As soon as an advisor is available they will be along to help :Smiling:

Thanks
Matt

Hi, I'm having the same problem! could you send me an email too, I had the same issue once i texted my postcode. Just need to get the account number so badly to continue with my registration.! Thanks

Hi there supermotoaddict,

We already have information on the various ways you can obtain your account number :Winking_smiley:

Finding out your Vodafone account number

If you need any further help then do let us know.

Cheers,

Lee

I get the "not eligible for upgrade" message every time I try to get my Account number, any help would be appreciated, thanks.