cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Where Do I Find My Account Number or PIN?

davidbarker
1: Seeker
There might be a really obvious answer I'm missing, but I'm trying to register for the online services & am being asked for my account number or PIN. As far as I know, I don't have either?

I received the iPhone 4 on Friday and my number just became active today (after porting from O2), but the only kind of reference number I seemed to have on any email or even the documentation that came with the phone is the order number, beginning with 'o'.

If anyone can help, I'd be very grateful!

Thanks,
David
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi kayliczkowski

You can find out how to request your account number on our Top Ten Vodafone Questions. The easiest way is to text the word ACCOUNT + your full postcode to 97886. Should you be unable to use this service, you can also use the e-mail link provided in the Top Ten Questions and we'll e-mail the account number to you.

We're unable to e-mail your PIN number as we don't have full access to PIN numbers for obvious security reasons.

Thanks

Simon

View solution in original position

336 REPLIES 336

jeffkinn
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi Ian and welcome to the forum,

Try the instructions in this link

http://forum.vodafone.co.uk/t5/Top-Questions-and-Getting/Managing-your-account-and-usage/m-p/957561#...

Jeffkinn_Sig.png

This is the biggest joke I've ever com across. I just taken up a contract with Vodafone and my immediate thought is why did I bother after 8 wonderful years with Three. GIVE ME ###### ACCOUNT NUMBER PLEASE!!!! Why is this so difficult. Your suggestion does not work in your FAQ and your lines are shut. What kind of service are you offering here? I only want to register so I can port my old number across. Why is it so bloody difficult. Give me my account number NOW or I will be cancelling my contract as I have 7 days to do this. One word: PATHETIC

hi, i'm having the same problem. I've tried txting and get the same "your not eligible..." reply. is their another way of finding it without having to call?

Retired-Kay
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi asifcml, 

Please follow the instructions in the private message I've just sent you, once we have your email a member of the team will be in touch with your account number.

You can find your PM inbox here.

Best Wishes, 

Kay

Exactly the same problem here ... calling the vodafone support line will not work ... (no answer or cut off ). The links suggested do not work.

Any resolution to this problem???????

Thanks

Hi EvengersToo, 

If you email us we can get this information.

Take a look here for how to get in touch.

For an instant response our Live help agents can also help. 

Thanks, 

Kay

Hello, same problem as everyone else.  This is quite annoying, why is it so difficult to bring my number across?  I joined at Phones4U, but I can't find my account number or pin on any of their paper work and have no email comms from Vodaphone yet.  

All of the above links from staff posts have "access denied" on the pages they load up.  

Can someone please PM me to help sort out (since that seems to be the way most of the issues have been fixed)?

Cheers,

Phil 

DaveCD
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi pharris

No problem,  I've sent you a PM here, so once we have your response, we'll pick this up.

Cheers

DaveCD

Hello everybody.

I am also having a problem retrieving my account pin or number to gain my profile.

Would much appreciate some help.

Thank you. :Smiling:

Edit :  Ooops I just noticed I posted in the wrong device section lol.

Retired-Dave
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Mac316 and Mrsdjrobinson,

The account number would be printed on any correspondence from us, including confirmation emails, welcome letters or the paperwork you get on signing up instore.

If you don't have any of the above to check, click here to get us your details.

Mrsdjrobinson - Once you have the account number, you'll just need to fill in this porting form.

Dave