cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Where Do I Find My Account Number or PIN?

davidbarker
1: Seeker
There might be a really obvious answer I'm missing, but I'm trying to register for the online services & am being asked for my account number or PIN. As far as I know, I don't have either?

I received the iPhone 4 on Friday and my number just became active today (after porting from O2), but the only kind of reference number I seemed to have on any email or even the documentation that came with the phone is the order number, beginning with 'o'.

If anyone can help, I'd be very grateful!

Thanks,
David
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi kayliczkowski

You can find out how to request your account number on our Top Ten Vodafone Questions. The easiest way is to text the word ACCOUNT + your full postcode to 97886. Should you be unable to use this service, you can also use the e-mail link provided in the Top Ten Questions and we'll e-mail the account number to you.

We're unable to e-mail your PIN number as we don't have full access to PIN numbers for obvious security reasons.

Thanks

Simon

View solution in original position

336 REPLIES 336

Same story as most other people on this forum (you would have thought this might have been flagged as an issue by now), texted 'ACCOUNT' in order to get my account number and got reply 'Not eligible for upgrade'.  Could really do with the account number as I'll need to pay the bill soon.

I too would like to know my account number, so if you can send me an email as well please,

thanks

Hi Guys

So that we can let you know your account numbers, I have just sent you all an email.

If you can reply back to that email, we can then get this sorted.

Thanks

Martin

eForum Team

Yeah, same here could you email me also as i dont have my account number...

Hi guys,

Insertname28 - As a customer who has been with us for long enough to be upgrading, you may be a different case. If you have registered for My Account at any time, then when you log in you can select any invoice in the billing centre and you'll be able to see the account number at the top of each page.

If not, or if you want to want to discuss upgrade options with the upgrades team, then reply back to the email I've sent you!

Shelleysaurus - I'm popping you an email as well to respond to with your details. We get those, we'll be back with you as soon as possible and we'll be happy to get this for you!

Dave

eForum Team

I am new to Vodafone and last week I changed from PAYG to SIM Only. I haven't received a welcome letter detailing important info regarding my account like a PIN and Account number, and what's included in my package etc.

Am trying to register on My Account online but am having trouble as I need either my PIN or Account number to get full acess, and I don't have neither. I tried the 97886 route but that didn't work, telling me am not eligible for upgrade.

Is there any way I can obtain some info regarding my package? I would like some confirmation about what I pay for too, when I took the SIM Only package on the phone the rep added some data to it but am not sure if its included. Need some help please.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Rashid85 and welcome to the eForum

Thanks for your post here. I'll send you an email over to the email address that you registered with so that we can get this sorted for you.

Thanks

Wayne

eForum Team

Hey, sorry to ask, but could you send me the email for the PIN or account number too? Thanks.

Hi - I'm having the same problem. Could you please send me the email for the PIN/Account number

Thank you !!!

Please could you also send me an email, as I cannot find my account or pin number so I cant check my balance, usage ect online.