Support:

Apple

Ask a question:
Rank 1: Guest
stokesno1rob

Re: Where Do I Find My Account Number or PIN?

how rediculos iv sent a complant and i get a message saying iv moved up in the ranks ?????? i just want my problem resolving no this bull sort out this poblem as my patiants is wearing thin now
Message 241 of 324 (35,505 Views)
Moderator (Retired)
James

Hi stokesno1rob,

The pin that you require is the security pin that you will usually set up on your account which would have been created by you if you have one.

However you can also use your account number to register for an online account and this information can be requested by following the details provided in our managing your account thread.

James

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 242 of 324 (35,488 Views)
Harleypjpiper

I want to register for online account but it won't let me! It say there are "business errors" or something, I'm not sure whether it's because I have a high priced plan or something different..I went into a Vodafone store and they said it was sorted but I tried again and it didn't work. I also need my account number and texted the number and it said "not eligible for an upgrade" I need help desperately
Message 243 of 324 (35,080 Views)
Moderator (Retired)
Dave

Hi Harleypjpiper,

Don't worry, we'll be happy to help get everything sorted. I'll pop you a PM to get your details.

You can find your PM inbox here. If you can't access this link, please ensure that the box next to "Turn on private messages" is ticked on this page, and let us know if you need any further assistance.

Dave

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 244 of 324 (35,008 Views)
olizhu

Hi,

I'm also having the same problem. I get a text saying that I am not eligible for an upgrade when all I want is my account number.

Message 245 of 324 (33,778 Views)
Moderator (Retired)
Dave

Hi olizhu,

I'll pop you a PM as well so we can help.

You can find your PM inbox here. If you can't access this link, please ensure that the box next to "Turn on private messages" is ticked on this page, and let us know if you need any further assistance.

Dave

Message 246 of 324 (33,677 Views)
Kate86Wales

I need to find out my account number as I have lost my bills
Message 247 of 324 (33,201 Views)
Kate86Wales

I cannot find my phone bills which have my account number on, and when I text 97886 it's says I am not eligible for upgrade. Where else can I get it?
Message 248 of 324 (33,195 Views)
Tech Team
DaveCD

Hi Kate86Wales

Thank you for your posts and a very warm welcome to the eForum.:smileyhappy:

So we can assist you with this I have sent you a Private Message to follow, once we have your response we will be in touch as soon as we can.

You can find your PM inbox here.

Many Thanks

DaveCD

eForum Team

If I've helped at all today, why not leave me a little feedback?:smileyvery-happy:

Message 249 of 324 (33,089 Views)
jamieward99

please could i have an email for the account number please

Message 250 of 324 (32,737 Views)
Tech Team
Matthew

Hi Jamieward99

We have a thread here that explains all the ways you can receive your account number including how to get in touch with the team directly if the other methods dont work :smileyhappy:

Let us know how you get on.

Thanks

Matthew

Message 251 of 324 (32,660 Views)
kevin1972

ACCOUNT NUMBER

[ Edited ]

whys it so difficult to find out your account number?

ok, the txt "Account" etc etc dont work, and I have been holding on your 191 line for over an hour. Thought I was with BT again for a second... hang on, they answered in 45 mins

Welcome to vodaphone I guess...  I only have myself to blame I was warned about the customer services

Message 252 of 324 (31,299 Views)
kevin1972

Re: ACCOUNT NUMBER

Oh thats good customer relations

After hanging on for ages I get a "sorry we cant take your call right now, call back later!"

Message 253 of 324 (31,296 Views)
Moderator (Retired)
AndyD

Re: ACCOUNT NUMBER

Hi kevin1972,

We've added a section to our Forum FAQ's that will assist you with your query, you can find it here.

Thanks

Andy

Message 254 of 324 (31,206 Views)
Kevz89

I cannot find my account number also have no letters please pm thanks alot :smileyhappy:

Message 255 of 324 (31,142 Views)
Moderator (Retired)
James

Hi Kevz89,

We've added a section to our Forum FAQ's that will assist you with your query, you can find it here.

James

Message 256 of 324 (31,012 Views)
FatCat172

Can I have a my Account number please. Just joined Vodafone today, so no bill and I can't change my number or do anything with out it. Thanks

Message 257 of 324 (30,354 Views)
Moderator (Retired)
James

Hi FatCat172,

We've added a section to our Forum FAQ's that will assist you with your query, you can find it here.

James

Message 258 of 324 (30,143 Views)
Jessicaxxx

Having troubles finding my account number, i need an email ASAP with my account number/pin. Thank you.
Message 259 of 324 (27,901 Views)
Moderator (Retired)
AndyD

Hi Jessicaxxx,

We've added a section to our Forum FAQ's that will assist you with your query, you can find it here.

Thanks

Andy

Message 260 of 324 (27,846 Views)