cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Where Do I Find My Account Number or PIN?

davidbarker
1: Seeker
There might be a really obvious answer I'm missing, but I'm trying to register for the online services & am being asked for my account number or PIN. As far as I know, I don't have either?

I received the iPhone 4 on Friday and my number just became active today (after porting from O2), but the only kind of reference number I seemed to have on any email or even the documentation that came with the phone is the order number, beginning with 'o'.

If anyone can help, I'd be very grateful!

Thanks,
David
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi kayliczkowski

You can find out how to request your account number on our Top Ten Vodafone Questions. The easiest way is to text the word ACCOUNT + your full postcode to 97886. Should you be unable to use this service, you can also use the e-mail link provided in the Top Ten Questions and we'll e-mail the account number to you.

We're unable to e-mail your PIN number as we don't have full access to PIN numbers for obvious security reasons.

Thanks

Simon

View solution in original position

336 REPLIES 336

Retired-Wayne
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi domoboy and Michyx :Smiling:

Thanks for both of your posts here.

Emails will be on the way to you shortly.

Thanks

Wayne

eForum Team

heyy

I could also do with one of these emails as i currently keep getting an upgrade message on my phone

Thanks in advance

I'm having the same problem! I just need my account number so I can pay my bill.
I'm pretty fed up of having to call customer services for everything :smileysad: 

I am yet another new port just arrived from o2. Not impressed so far - to complete my registration I have to give my account number or pin, I have been given neither. Followed advice in this topic, to text ACCOUNT to 97886, but like the other people, I got a reply saying "not eligible for an upgrade". I DON'T WANT AN UPGRADE, I JUST WANT MY ACCOUNT NUMBER.

Why can't Vodafone just email your account number when they email your welcome message? Why is it so difficult to get a simple account number? I am asking this question in this topic one year and 4 months after the original poster had the problem - why over a year later has this irritating problem been left unresolved. What's the big secret that makes vodafone need your account number from you, but not give it to you in the first place!!!

Can anyone tell me how I can get a basic part of the online registration process, my account number. I don't want anyone else's, I just need mine so I can use the Vodafone website.

Ta

Keith

Hellooooooooooooooooo

Does anyone read this forum (from Vodafone I mean) - or am I wasting my time asking for advice on getting my account number here?

Thanks!

Hey can I get one of those emails? Struggling to find my account number.

Not from here, I've been waiting for a reply for a day and a half...

I am left with an iphone 3gs after my employer went into administration.  Would like to use phone for my personal use but obviously have no way of contact my employers for account details or to release phone.  Advice please

Have tried texting to 97886 but cannot get assistance needed.

I need my account number and PIN emailed to me if that is possable please. I only joined VF the other day online and have nothing with my account number on it.

Regards,

Jack Mills.

Help please finding Account number or seting up PIN, getting no upgrade msg when i text