Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Why No Unlimited Data Contract?

Trump
4: Newbie

I will be looking to upgrade to a 5S and have been looking around at other providers.

Three offers "All You Can Eat" data.

Why doesn't Vodafone?

With 4G I can imagine that many will look to increase the amount of data they download but with Three you don't have to worry about limits?

What advantages does Vodafone have over Three and others that have more generous limits?

13 REPLIES 13

MAFG
1: Seeker
Talk to Customer Service: They may sort you out some technology to assist and I know they reward loyalty. The Customer service is the best there is so you'll 'maybe' benefit in some way by leaving (maybe you won't) but guaranteed you'll lose the best customer service you'll ever know!

MAFG
If anyone doubts I actually say these words: ring 191 and ask- I have said these words over a hundred times maybe even a thousand, I complement every person on 191 that I speak with simply because they deserve it AND I am the type that screams like a banshee when something is wrong- there has been an occasion or two where I have been a bad customer that was wrongly terse and rude as I hung up. Because of the excellent service I receive: I felt guilt and after two months still felt so guilty that I had to write a full apology out for a young lady in Belfast. As customers we are not perfect yet we get what I would call the most perfect experience I've had with any carrier: one that far exceeds all prior!

MAFG
Why Vodafone don't build their app for BB10 is a little beyond me though as it might be useful.

Retired-EricChe
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@MAFG

It's great to hear feedback from a happy customer.

We strive to keep improving our customer services and the feedback from our customers is vital to do so.

Thanks for being on-board with Vodafone!