Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

World traveller

Dwyerlesley
1: Seeker
I am on holiday and been using world traveller in Hong kong. It seemed to be working fine then I started getting conflicting messages about reaching my data cap on data traveller. I am now in Australia and it won't let me use the Internet on data roaming at all which is stressing me out as I need it to work. I cannot seem to reach a real person at Vodafone and your website is currently down. Please advise urgently how this issue can be rectified.
2 REPLIES 2

Anonymous
Not applicable

You can't use World Traveller in Hong Kong, but you can in Australia. It sounds like you've hit the data cap which you need removing.  Customer Services number is +44 7836 191 191 open 8am-8pm UK time. Be careful, those data roaming charges can be expensive, use wi-fi where possible.

laurie

Getafix
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

If you are on World Traveller then Data Cap does not apply when you are in World Traveller Country.

You must have been Data Traveller in HongKong and that does have a cap.

Seems like as the cap has taken place it has to be removed. Suggest you go to your My Vodafone and opt out of cap.

Hopefully that will let World Traveller kick in.

Don't forget to opt in to Data Cap again as you should have it when not in World/Euro Traveller Zone.