iOS
Share hints and tips on the iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, the Apple Watch and earlier Apple devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Error: 2115 on iPhone

Each time I try to launch the Vodafone app on my iPhone all I get is an error message: Error code: 2115 - see screen shot below - this has been on-going for a few weeks now.  It worked OK to begin with.This error was also flagged by someone on here b...

suegshx_0-1665670072972.jpeg
suegshx by 3: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Repair Centre Address

I have wasted over an hour trying to get the repair centre address…… chat/phone/google …as was not emailed info as was supposed to happen…… anyone got it please? thanks dan 

eSim Help

Hi AllI am looking to run both my work and personal numbers off one iPhone. To do this my work number will use a normal sim and I am looking to port my personal number over to Vodafone for an eSIM.In connection with the above - if I take out a Vodafo...

Iphone 14 Pro Max buffering

Since I got the very expensive 14 pro two weeks a go and having moved from Iphone X I have had non stop buffering regardless as to the connection type, either wifi, 5G or 4G they all buffer which means listening to music or watching videos etc is imp...

khmuir1 by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

worth changing to Esim

hi,  I have a nano sim in my iPhone 14 pro max,  I only have an Apple Watch series 7 GPS version only,   is it worth changing to esim now,  I plan to get a cellular Apple Watch in the future.   thanks

esim roaming

hi have an i phone and i watch with  a built in esim in the watch and has both have been working together in and out of bluetooth range in the uk, but have gone abroad and even though vodafone say the esim has roaming the watch says "plan - no sim" s...

iOs device- mobile number not being displayed on the phone

We have business phones registered on intune.As mobile numbers are not always being displayed on the handset when the SIM is inserted the number is not being displayed in Intune. Vodafone have confirmed they are provisioning the SIMs all in the same ...

No Apple Watch international roaming

Has anyone been able to activate international data roaming on Apple Watch with Vodafone UK?Apple Watch 7 Cellular and iPhone 12 Pro Max here. Both updated to the most recent OS releases as of today.https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT207578The support...

“One Number”, Watch ultra and esim

New customeri took out a sim only plan. That in itself as a dire experience but that can wait. Right now I have an esim in my iPhone 13 Pro max for this new pay monthly sim and a physical sim that I use for work. I set up a “one Number” account for t...