iOS
Share hints and tips on the iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, the Apple Watch and earlier Apple devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Apple Watch Cellular not working

I recently aded an Apple Watch Series 3 to my Vodafone plan. Last week it worked fine but now not at all.I've tried all the tech support suggestions (after 2hrs on the phone).... Unpair, Delete the app, re-boot the watch, pair again, set up as a new ...

Warranty repair replacement phone

Two nights ago I noticed my Iphone X was bulging due to a swollen battery at 15 months old.It seemed I had two options: Vodafone 2 year warrantyApple 1 year warranty (expired) I chose to go to my local Vodafone store (Farnborough Hampshire) where the...

Unable to load app

I am unable to load app on iOS as it says it is not available in my region UK. 

2 Cellular watches attached to one phone

I came from EE where I had two Apple cellular watches attached to my iPhone paying £5 a month for each watch account. I’ve set up one watch on my Vodafone phone with cellular but couldn’t set up the second. I was told from Vodafone that they can only...

Apple Watch 4 with “free” data.

I purchased an Apple Watch Series 4 back in December and at the time nobody from Vodafone bothered to mention that it came with 40GB of data. I only found out when I checked the MyVodafone app. When I called, the 191 advisor told me that it was free ...

Wi Fi calling won't work - iPhone 8. says contact Voda but

i have sent the callign text as requested, and reset the operator settings.  it is switched on in the Vodafone app, but i cant turn on on iphoen settings, sasy i have to contact Vodafone, which I obviosuly have already donethey have cut mne off 3 tim...

e_p by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks