iOS
Share hints and tips on the iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, the Apple Watch and earlier Apple devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

iMessage Activation

 Hey! I have recently switch from Android to an iPhone 8, and cannot use my phone number for iMessage/FaceTime. It only lets me use my email. I get a popup telling me my number is already linked with another account, yet ive contacted apple support a...

jake6 by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Signal appears to drop while on a call.

Hi,I’ve recently joined Vodafone and have a query.  I’ve got an iPhone 12 Pro, with my personal number on an eSim, along with another Vodafone physical sim on my business line. When I’m on a call on my personal line, the signal indicator for my perso...

Cloned phone & net secure

  So I set up net secure earlier and everything worked fine. But it keeps getting deactivated. Now I’ve known for some time my phone has been cloned. I think by IMEI. And I believe that they keep disconnecting it so that they have uninterrupted netwo...

2198878B-4320-4CD7-8655-C6B8B2CA1DD3.png 2829EAD7-7EC2-4C1D-BBF6-4EC1F4AB17E0.png

IOS mobile problem?

My account is signed out on a weekly basis. I always use the same account, yet I have to reauthenticate several times. I constantly request that the browser be remembered for 30 days, but this does not work. Only two Wi-Fi connections are used by me....

Voicemail - how do I prevent messages being left?

I want to use a prerecorded message as my greeting when my phone is turned off, and also prevent people leaving a voicemail.   I'm sure this must be possible, but I'm struggling to find the right combination of settings  

capguy by 1: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 1 thanks

How can I extend my ringtone before going to voicemail?

I’ve tried to extend the time my phone rings before it goes to voicemail but the maximum time I can set it for is 30 seconds. Does anyone know of a way to extend this time? I don’t have my phone on me at all times and so by the time I reach it, I’ve ...

smiler90 by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! First esim casualty, be warned everyone don't remove data plan.

Hi all,I recently sim swapped my sim to an esim, as I want to take the advantage of not taking 2 phones with me everywhere for personal and work. There are some downside of esim that I wasn't aware of, resulting I don't have an active number now, so ...