iOS
Share hints and tips on the iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, the Apple Watch and earlier Apple devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

iMessage activation

After porting my number from o2, i’ve been notified that the porting was successful and have checked the number is linked to my phone. However i cannot send iMessage texts from my number as it is “waiting for activation”. I’ve tried every method i’ve...

Apple Watch 9 series cellular

I got a new Apple Watch series 9 last month , and activated One Number to enable mobile data on the watch from my plan. However, it doesn’t appear to be working. I took the watch out without the iPhone, tried to send an iMessage and make a call, both...

iPhone 15 on back order?

Hi, I ordered my phone yesterday but didn’t realise it wasn’t in stock when I did. It never told me before ordering, I was meant to order it the day before and on that day it kepts saying order before 10pm and get next day delivery. (So I just assume...

abbiem95 by 3: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

New Broadband app

Just upgraded to the new broadband app . In old app I could go in and block devices individually. I don’t see that option in the new app ? Please don’t tell me that options no longer available……

Connecting Apple watch to mobile network -headache!

Hi All,  I was wondering if anyone has had the same problem as myself or know of a fix! I signed up to Vodaphone sim only xtra plan and as usual given a temporary number whilst my other number is updated from voxi. Whilst this was processing I set up...

Retrieve deleted txt messages

Hi can anyone tell me how I can retrieve deleted txt messages on an IPhone 5 that have not been backed up. I have someone being vicious towards me and need my messages as evidence. I'm really desperate to be able to retrieve these messages.Thanks

Tizzy47 by 1: Seeker
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sim

So I got a new phone and done the easy transfer from my old phone to the new one. My old phone was with EE, and my new one is now with Vodafone. Once the transfer was done, It said I was still under EE, this is with no sim in my new phone at this poi...

No sms messages received

Following porting from Lyca to Vodafone, I haven’t been receiving any text messages. I have switched off the phone several times and it’s been days since the switch. Can this be rectified pls?

Apple Watch Ultra 2 won’t connect

I bought a new Apple Watch Ultra 2. I phoned Vodafone who added it to my account.12 hours later and it is still not added. The watch says “no esim “ and the phone app when I try to connect says”The connection transfer to this device is still in progr...