iOS
Share hints and tips on the iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, the Apple Watch and earlier Apple devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Question about eSIM plan popup notification on secondhand device

Hi folks, I'll try and keep this concise.  Just bought a secondhand iPhone, which was fully reset to factory and iCloud free etc. So far so good and normal. Issue is, when setting it up, I had this option to "Install Data Plan - A data plan from "Vod...

How Do I Scan QR Code through iPhone?

Hello friends. Hopefully, you are all well.  This is my first post in this forum. And I don't know this is the right place or not to post this. But I hope I will get a better suggestion from you. I am a completely new user of the iPhone. So, I am an ...

Invalid phone number

I have a Vodafone Germany SIM card and now I’m traveling outside German. The number can't get through and it suggests no signal... So how can I do with that? Do you have any service like the WiFi Calling function like the T-mobile which can enable us...

Apple Watch 6 Cellular Connection Issues

 Purchased a new Apple Watch series 6 directly from Vodafone. While the watch was being shipped, received various updates saying the 'OneNumber' had been added to the account etc etc. Received the watch today, turned it on, connected & started to set...

B7B8FD64-147B-4B26-B91B-9D3B4E52FD3F.png

SSH on port 22 not working from mobile

Hi, I use an SSH client on my phone to SSH into our work servers. This works fine with Other network provider sim, but simply times out when I connect using the same application, from the same handset to the same server using my Vodafone sim.Web brow...

jatin by 2: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone uk and visual voicemail

Vodafone support seem to think I should be able to follow their steps going into the phone app and enable it. All I see is a ring voicemail button https://9apps.ooo/....

jingsani by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Calls from 111 and 999

Hi there, I can’t receive calls from 111 and 999, is it my phone or my network? 

genc6 by 1: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Consumer Law Claim for iPhone 6 plus

Dear SirUnder the  UK Consumer Rights Act 2015 I have a right of compensation for manufacturing defects.Apple has acknowledged the defect with the  iPhone 6+ handset and have confirmed that I'm entitled to a consumer law claim with the original vendo...

Nasona by 2: Seeker
  • 18 replies
  • 0 thanks

Access to Minecraft servers Pocket Edition

HiJust had Vodafone Super Wifi installed. Only thing that doesn't work is daughter's iPad accessing public hosted servers - previously no problem on Sky Broadband. She can play her local games, but others can't join from outside.  I have tried access...

owser1 by 1: Seeker
  • 0 replies
  • 0 thanks