iOS
Share hints and tips on the iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, the Apple Watch and earlier Apple devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FaceTime not ringjng

My parents have changed broadband providers to Vodafone Ireland and since the change their iPad does not ring when there is an incoming FaceTime call. iMessages also do not get delivered to 2 iPhones and iPad in the house. WhatsApp messages do not ge...

Irlpaula by 2: Seeker
  • 0 replies
  • 0 thanks

Poor and inconsistent signal

Since I’ve moved house, I don’t have signal or sometimes very poor which I cannot use as it doesn’t connect , evev WiFi calling doesn’t work, There’s just 50% signal outside my house where as the signal checker shows full coverage, Spoke to customer ...

Apple Watch cellular not working

So I am having real issues and no one seems to be able to help On 19th Dec I switched from giff gaff to vodaphone on my phone purely for Apple Watch cellular plan  I requested cellular data plan for watch on 3rd Jan  Set up was fine but cellular not ...

Resolved! WiFi calling

HelloI’m looking at an iPhone 12 upgrade via Mobile Phones Direct on a vodaphone monthly contract.Is there any reason I would not have access to WiFi calling?Many thanks 

Proof of barring needed for my insurance claim

I have lost my phone 2 days ago and on the same day I called and also chatted to vodaphone advisor saying I have lost my phone and my SIM card and then my phone insurance company was asking me for proof of barring from my network and I have tried con...

DC certificate expired

My PAYG WAP profile says DC certificate expired Nov 2020, i have tried removing and re-installing profile but no avail.Some text messages dont come through, but when i put the sim in my android it receives them.

tsloa47 by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

New Iphone not receiving any incoming calls

I just brought a new Iphone 13 and asked for my old number to be transferred/ported. I can make calls and send texts, but can not receive any incoming calls at all.  I have tried signing out of Icloud and all sorts but nothing seems to work.....

12 days still waiting for unlock (NUC) code

Is it normal to wait 12days for a unlock code (NUC) ?Trying to unlock an old iphone 6 I had on contract. I received and confirmed the email confirming my request. The email said it would take 48hours - I waited 7days before contact chat....they then ...

cwpl19 by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Have anyone actually recieved their iphone 13 pro/pro max?

I ordered an iphone 13 pro max 128GB in Silver on the 9th Nov. I was given a 3 - 4 week wait and lo and behold I am still waiting. The only change that has happened thus far is the order status changing from confirmed backorder to just confirmed whic...

Mxlls11 by 3: Seeker
  • 28 replies
  • 0 thanks