iOS
Share hints and tips on the iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, the Apple Watch and earlier Apple devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Can I use different Vodafone Sim in a Vodafone locked iPhone?

My company is providing me iphone on Vodafone network locked with contract. But I already have another iphone unlocked. So my question can i use sim from that contract phone in my current phone and use another Vodafone phone number which I already ha...

No show phones have Ruined Birthdays

Vodafone customer for many years here.On the 24/11/21 I ordered 2 x iPhone 12’s for my children’s birthdays. My sons birthday 04/12 and my daughters birthday 07/12.It is now 09/12 and still no phones. I have spoken to two Vodafone bods on the telepho...

Iphone 12 pro max, internet not working correctly?

Hi, I recently brought a new iPhone 12 pro max. The internet is incredibly slow! I have used the internet connection in the house and the mobile data, both appear to not work correctly. When I try to search anything on safari it gets stuck on a conti...

New setting in IOS 14 causes WIFI problems - solution

Hi there,I've posted this in the broadband board as well just in case. There is a new setting in IOS 14 called 'Private address', which is enabled by default. This is a good security feature which masks your iphone's MAC address. However, it is a pro...

Wi-Fi button problem

Hi I am new to this and it’s my first post…what it is my Wi-Fi button does not slide to on..I’ve done all reset told by Vodafone and still nothing..i got into settings then Wi-Fi try to turn my Wi-Fi on and the slider won’t let meany help would be gr...

webb0108 by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Unable to get Onenumber working on new Apple Watch 7

I’ve had two weeks of pain trying to get my Apple Watch working! After 7 calls to 191 I still can’t get one number to make or receive calls when my phone is out of range! I’ve had my number removed from old watch, then on sim swap it was trying to re...

Cellular iwatch

Hi trying to take old series 4 cellular iwatch off my Vodafone account and put new series 7 iwatch on. Any ideas. I think I’m supposed to be waiting for an email from Vodafone with various codes. I’m not sure how long it all takes. I’m not even sure ...

MJTBel by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

About my ipad pro 12.9 delivery

I ordered a iPad pro 12.9 space grey. My estimated delivery was yesterday, still it's not dispatched yet , is this a scam. Vodafone took money from me and they add my Bank account to direct debit too. Are they gonna take my all money without giving m...

i phone 6s

Hi, Can any one tell me why my  i phone 6s wont send text messages with wi-fi calling, we had vodaphone sure signal but this was switched off, can this be fixed ? tia

eemeg by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Connecting Apple Watch to new iPhone

Hi so my new iPhone 13 pro max is due to arrive tommorow I’ve currently got my Apple Watch connected to my 12 pro max can anyone give me some advice/tips on making the connection to my new 13 pro max as easy as possible as my previous connection to m...

LeeBfc by 4: Newbie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks