iOS
Share hints and tips on the iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, the Apple Watch and earlier Apple devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Unblacklist device

I reported my phone missing on 30/08 and my phone was blacklisted. I reported it found on 02/09 and a request was put in to ‘unblacklist’ my phone and advisor said it would take 24 hours. Reported on 03/09 that still not working, another request went...

How to make Google Infocard work with apple maps

HeyWhen I search Google for any kind of establishment (restaurant, cinema, etc), I get presented with an information card about that location.If I click on the address shagle shown in the info card, it opens in the web version of Google maps (since I...

Mk_Mika by 3: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Guota

Does Vodafone track websites visited on quota? 

iwatch 5

I got an Iwatch5 to connect to my existing number. Every day on the phone since for an hour. yesterday, told it would be done in two hours. today told I need a sim card in the watch! told him the is not the case. Half hour later, he comes back and te...

bdkg1974 by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Amazing customer service

I recently moved home and spoke to an advisor from the Newcastle upon Tyne call centre. She went above and beyond the duty to help me. Dealing with all of the work for me on my behalf so I wasn’t passed from department to department. She has amazing ...

4G Data not working for longer than 5 minutes.

Hi all. This is kind of my last resort as nothing else seems to work. for the last 6 months+ I have had an issue with my IPhone XS regarding my data. (I have unlimited data in my monthly plan) my mobile data works for a maximum of 5 minutes at a time...

iPhone 12 Pro on Vodafone

Anyone know what the story is with the total lack of availability? Been checking since before Christmas for one. Vodafone just say to try again when new stock arrives next week:Currently using an iPhone 7 and the battery is ##~##. Buying Sim Free is ...

Work number esim qr code

How do I get a qr code for an esim so I do not have to carry 2 phones to work? I have IPhone 12 through sky, work phone through Vodafone

JimT555 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

My Vodafone app

Hi,  So I’ve been with Vodafone for 2years and never had this issue. My Vodafone app has logged me out and is displaying an error message saying my phone number is not recognised and is not registered, now I have deleted and reinstalled the app and I...