iOS
Share hints and tips on the iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, the Apple Watch and earlier Apple devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

iMessage and Factime won’t activate

Hi, after buying a iPhone 12 and  porting my number from EE to Vodafone I can’t get iMessage and FaceTime to activate on my phone number but it works on email address . I have -reset may phone- logged in/out Apple ID- checked the data/time- checked l...

Cannot access certain websites on 4G

Hi therePlease I cannot access some websites when I am on 4G, but once I am on wifi these websites work. It is not content lock. please has anyone experienced this before and what can I do to resolve it. many thanks NB: I use an Iphone x and the mess...

Website blocked how to turn off

Hi thereJust signed up to vodafone sim. I have set up a temp website from my home for a client, I wanted to check it works over WAN so tried to access from my phone. would not work.I spent hours looking at ports/firewalls etc on the server but its Vo...

iOS 14.5 brings 5G dual sim support and 5G roaming

I posted last year around the fact I was a little grumpy that Apple had released 5G devices that didn't Support 5G when using dual sim (it fell back to 4G) andDidn't allow you to use 5G when roamingOn their own website, they insinuated it was a case ...

IMG_0747.jpg IMG_1410.jpg
donnyguy by 16: Advanced member
  • 1 replies
  • 8 thanks

Iphone 12 pro max, internet not working correctly

Hi, I recently brought a new iPhone 12 pro max. The internet is incredibly slow! I have used the internet connection in the house and the mobile data, both appear to not work correctly. When I try to search anything on safari it gets stuck on a conti...

Mellie94 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Texts to short code numbers won’t send

Since swapping to an iPhone 6S I cannot send texts to short code numbers, primarily tv competitions. The Sim was in a previous iPhone and I was able to send them on that phone but since putting it in this phone I cannot. I have phoned Vodafone many t...

celiar by 2: Seeker
  • 9 replies
  • 0 thanks

No network service from India to UK

Traveled from India to UK and can’t get network on iPhone. According to the Vodafone app roaming is activated. We’ve troubleshoot but got nowhere. Any thing else we can try? 

iPhone 12 Pro on Vodafone

Anyone know what the story is with the total lack of availability? Been checking since before Christmas for one. Vodafone just say to try again when new stock arrives next week:Currently using an iPhone 7 and the battery is dead. Buying Sim Free is r...