iOS
Share hints and tips on the iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, the Apple Watch and earlier Apple devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Apple Watch

Hi I have ordered an Apple Watch series 6 through my Vodafone contract. I can see the watch is linked to my contract iPhone however does anyone know if I can use this watch with another phone (my work phone) that is not under a Vodafone contract?

EMMA1706 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Apple Watch overcharge?

I’ve had an Apple Watch contract for a while I was paying £29 a month. I understood this to be for the cost of the watch? Yet even after the contract ended and the watch paid off you’ve carried on charging me £29 a month! What’s going on?

Esim on iphone

Received my Barcode, but when I try to download the Data plan onto my iphone 11 Pro Max , I keep getting an error message stating "Unable to Complete Data Plan exchange, your data plan could not be set up. try again later". Anyone know what the defin...

nifo by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone one number

I’m trying to cancel my Vodafone one number product attached to a watch I no longer have, I’m finding this near on impossible getting passed from pillar to post, I was told it had been done but it is still on my account, PLEASE can anyone help me I’m...

4G not working with some websites

Hi there, Recently my data has not been working with some websites. There are no control filters and I do not have Vodafone Secure Net (I recently turned it off as I recieved a text message about a free trial ending, I’m not sure if it started after ...

yngi by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Voicemail issues

Hi, hopefully someone can help me.? I’ve been with Vodafone for about a month and am using an iPhone ES. I have yet to receive a direct call. All my incoming calls seem to go straight to voicemail despite me constantly re-seething the voicemail optio...

Geko356 by 2: Seeker
  • 18 replies
  • 0 thanks

Trade in bag

I’m trying to locate my trade in bag as apparently it’s being sent to my house, it’s been nearly 2 weeks I’ve received nothing. can someone help me ASAP please and every time I call it rings for over 2 hours!! 

How to install mobile ringtones.

I just bought a cell phone, I tried to figure out how to set up a tonos de llamada but it seemed impossible. It took me 2 hours but everything was completely meaningless. Can someone guide me. The phone I use is the iPhone 8Plus

Will my iPhone11 be blacklisted

Will my phone be blacklisted? I recently ( 2weeks ago) bought a vodafone locked iPhone 11 off a friend and had it unlocked to use on EE.  My friend has just gone bankruptcy  and has stopped paying his  vodafone bill, which is still under contract.  H...

zw779120 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks