iOS
Share hints and tips on the iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, the Apple Watch and earlier Apple devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Ive been ssent an iphone from Vodafone but I am not a customer

how do I get it back to them?  already spent an hour in an unhelpful chat and 17 minutes on hold to be told to call a complaints line that isn't taking calls right now. im trying to do the right thing but Vodafone don't seem interested?

iPhone 5s STUCK on Apple logo

So I wanted to re-install my iPhone 5s to factory settings, I went on Erase all settings/data and after I done that it went onto the Apple logo load up screen with a progress bar that hasn't moved in a whole 24 hours. After multiple restarts it's sti...

LimeOG by 2: Seeker
  • 15 replies
  • 0 thanks

no incoming email on iphone xr

my iPhone xr and iPad have stopped receiving emails, can send emails and  access emails on lap top, have not changed anything, have uninstalled and reinstalled email account but no luck, can anyone help??

ds1993 by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! eSim and Visual Voicemail News?

Any news on either of these? Sorry to say I think it's been really poor a large company like Vodafone still has no eSim for phone support yet sells the watch with eSim, and Visual Voicemail has been coming for over a year now. Considering O2 of all n...

Apple Watch

 Hi. My watch keeps saying not eligible to enable data on your watch

BCEB6B44-3807-400C-8252-A940B57BBD30.png

iPhone 12 pro max back order

I’ve literally just upgraded to the iPhone 12 PRO MAX 128GB PACIFIC BLUE when I went to order it just now it said delivery between 4 - 5 working days and now I’m getting told it’s been back ordered. No one on live chat can seem to help me am I lookin...

Wophin by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Iphone 12 pro max order confirmed

Hello everyone, recently I've ordered the iPhone 12 pro max pacific blue 128gb... For 3 days the tracking is saying that my order is confirmed but not dispatched does someone knows how long it takes to get dispatched? I've but a case for the phone a...

Otty by 3: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Help me

  So I need help. I accidentally added 15 gb monthly and then I removed it but it’s still telling me that it will renew next month.

BC3525D9-D67F-438D-9AE3-580A44C84C8D.jpeg 16AEFC7E-9084-48B5-9333-4DCB0E636B5F.jpeg

iPhone 12 no 5G!

Hi. I just upgraded from an X to a 12. I’m on the 100gb red plan including 5G. I am in a 5G area in Edinburgh but have never seen any 5G. I have reset network settings changed my APN etc done everything CS has suggested but it still never shows. Than...

Resolved! Vodafone insurance with Apple Care+

Hi all,Just added full cover insurance on my iPhone 12 and this includes Apple Care+ services as well (cracking value compared to other networks policies!)..... my question is related to the Apple Care+ side of things.... .... on my iPhone settings, ...

simax by 14: Advanced member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks