iOS
Share hints and tips on the iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, the Apple Watch and earlier Apple devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Upgrade problem

I'm trying to 'upgrade' to SIM only on three devices... but I keep on getting the message that the 'Account Owner' must sign in. But I AM the account owner,  so does anybody know how to get past this?Thanks!

Apple Watch 6 back order

I guess I should have known better but I decided to order the Apple Watch 6 from Vodafone two days ago. According to their website it was available in 1-2 days. (still says this on the site now). I received my confirmation straight away but after two...

Apple Watch SE

Has anyone received there watch yet or had any idea on when their delivery would be? there seems to be a back log on the SE at the moment. 

Matt_AT9 by 3: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Apple watch upgrade - porting Vodafone mobile plan from prior watch

There are no instructions on Vodafone's website and the store staff has no instructions either - my phone was disconnected by the Islington store just now. So now I am without mobile service as well as without service on the new apple watch! What is ...

ec1 by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Unable to add Apple watch 3 to data plan

Hi, I took delivery of a Apple Watch 3 yesterday, all is good with the watch apart from the data connection, when I go to add it on my iPhone it takes me to a Vodafone sign in and then says you've reached the top of the mountain and can not add this ...

Swapping Apple Watch??

I have my Apple Watch connected through One Number. If I were to decide to jump the iOS ship, would the One Number still work on a different set up? i.e. if I got a galaxy phone and galaxy watch? After swapping sims, would my one number still work......

pshoat by 4: Newbie
  • 11 replies
  • 0 thanks

Accessiblity options on iOS/iPhone Pro Max

I've just received an iPhone 11 Pro Max, coming from a Huawei Mate 20 Pro. Prior to the arrival of the iPhone, I tried and returned a P40 Pro and an Oppo Find X2 Pro due to the lack of accessibility options. I was hoping to either find a member or me...

Woogy by 4: Newbie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

iwatch series 4 won’t add mobile data plan

I had my watch sent out when I set it up it wouldn’t let set up cellular data. I’ve spoke to a number off agents and hear so many different things plesea help 

NG2_JAY by 3: Seeker
  • 12 replies
  • 0 thanks