iOS
Share hints and tips on the iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, the Apple Watch and earlier Apple devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Puk code

Please send me my puk number for my I phone 7 

MEEMA1 by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Apple watch data plan not working

Hi I bought a watch and tried to connect the data plan. It was finally set up but my watch won't connect. Error code 2005 I've spoken to four people in Vodafone tech team to no avail. Apparently it's being escalated but I've heard nothing....

MLR1UK by 2: Seeker
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Old SIM for eSIM?

I have iPhone XS Max. I have separate work and personal mobiles. Both coincidentally, are Voda.  I want ant to know if I can swap my account SIM for an eSIM? thanks

martcol by 3: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

Authenticity of PAYG WAP cannot be verified

After updating my iPhone the signing certificate for Vodafone DC says it expired 1/2/20. There is then a warning before installing saying the authenticity of PAYG WAP cannot be verified. What does this mean and should I install the update?

8Leigh by 3: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Apple Watch 3 error 2004 not connecting to one number data

I set up a one number account yesterday and I can’t get my watch to connect to the data. initially I had the data plan listed on the watch app but when it wasn’t working, the advisor told me to sim swap and then reset network settings on my phone bef...

Proof of usage and blacklisting

I have spent over 30 hours on the prhone to Vodafone to send me proof of blacklisting and they have sent a pdf with N/A on. No help what so ever. I go away Saturday for 4 weeks and this awful company are stopping me from being excited.cani go in stor...

Phone won’t dial out

I recently updated my phone and now it won’t make calls

Mh57 by 2: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone won't remove iPad from stolen devices blacklist

My iPad was stolen in July 2019. I immediately reported it to Vodafone as stolen. The iPad was returned to me, but would no longer connect to VF mobile network, because it was on the blacklist for stolen devices. I contacted VF three separate times v...

Using a new SIM in Thailand

Hi, you kindly unlocked my phone for me so I can use a SIM from another carrier. I am travelling abroad in Thailand. I bought a SIM and entered it into my device going through the activation phase, however, I got no connection to enable me to use my ...