iOS
Share hints and tips on the iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, the Apple Watch and earlier Apple devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Apple iPhone X Not turning on.

Hi! I just got a quick question because i do have an Apple iPhone X and it's not turning on for the past 2 weeks now. I'm always stuck on the Apple logo once i turn it on. I tried also plugging the charger in to the phone to see if it can pass and al...

Apollyon by 4: Newbie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Apple watch series 5 not pairing cellular

Its telling me i have maximum amount of devices added and i need to remove one via my vodafone app. I’ve searched everywhere forums and threads yet no solution it was working yesterday as in it was letting me add it but I didn’t add it yesterday due ...

Sending picture messages

Hello there! I have recently joined Vodafone and I have been pleased with everything recently, but I just found out that I can’t send picture messages, and i’m not sure why. I’ve made sure I have downloaded the recent APN settings profile and turned ...

8AB965A2-AA50-4513-AFC6-84E19400403E.jpeg
Hazzer by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Apple Watch series 5 - unable to configure to data plan

I recently bought a series 5 Apple Watch to go with my iPhone X, which I have on a pay monthly plan through Vodafone. I have set up the 'onenumber' service and can see this in 'myvodafone' when I log into the website.  However when I try to enable mo...

Riafflew by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

secret questions

I have forgotten all of my secret question answers and am unable to reset them because i dont know the current password to them. Is there a link thta cna be sent to reset them so i can update them and know the answers to them?

Message+

Hi, I am using an iPhone 11 Pro, ordered direct from Vodafone. I am unable to use message+, is there any reason why? I have gone via the Vodafone website, clicked the link to the App Store and it says "Currently not available in your country or regio...

Connecting to wifi

Hi has anyone experienced problems when trying to connect a ring door bell to WiFi? 

Vodafone Apple Watch Warranty + how to get in contact with support

Hey,  Hoping people here can help, my apple watch gen 4 has started to randomly switch itself off during the day, the device is about 18 months old but im asumming the vodafone warranty covers this as said in the link below? https://support.vodafone....

territt by 4: Newbie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Iphone11 unable to ring out

Hi I am unable to call out  on my iPhone 11. Can send txt messages. Iv reset my phone, network settings , airplane mode etc. No call forwarding on either. Any ideas? 

Coxy77 by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks