iOS
Share hints and tips on the iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, the Apple Watch and earlier Apple devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

4g on iPhone 11 pro

Hi I cannot get 4g to work on iPhone 1pro anyone got any ideas thanks 

Patfin52 by 2: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

how to unlock your I Phone with face id

Make sure that nothing is on your TrueDepth camera or face until you set up the Face ID. Face ID is built for touch and glass use. face recognition works best if your iPhone or iPad is about 10-20 "(10-20") ahead of your face. Go to Settings > Face I...

Resolved! imessage free

hi, my friend is on vodafone and gone to the philippines. he has no wifi but imessages are coming through as blue, does that mean the messages are free or is he paying for use of phone abroad?

ggr by 4: Newbie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Still no network connection

I got my old phone unlocked so that I could use a giffgaff sim in it, but even though I've got an email saying it's all sorted, I can't get any sort of mobile connection. What could I try please?!

Esim For iPhone XS

When is Vodafone UK going to release esim for iPhone XS ? As in few countries they already have this feature, n Vodafone had launched esim for I watch before O2 but o2 now has launched esim for both phone n watch. What is making Vodafone lack behind ...

Joseph29 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Adding new renewed SIM only to Apple Watch S5

Hi. I couple of weeks ago I renewed my two SIM only numbers for 18months.  I specifically asked whether adding a Series 5 Apple Watch bought directly from Apple would costing anything extra on top of the £30 per month I would pay with the new contrac...

When will an esim be available for the Xs?

Does anyone have an update on when Vodafone will offer an esim for the Xs? I would loev to know but no one is giving me any insight on a date. I have seen on one thread that it coulkd be as late as 2020.

IFL1702 by 2: Seeker
  • 30 replies
  • 0 thanks

Lack of answer on esim

Tonight, the last 5 messages on the ios section are all about esim (6 with this one).Also, the most popular topics are esim in Apple products, with tens of thousands visits.Vodafone, can you take a hint when an announcement is required? I seriously h...

Esim

Hello everyone and thanks in advance to those who will be able to answer my question.  I live in Italy and I also have a prepaid Vodafone UK sim.  I bought an iPhone 11.  I would like to use the phone with physical sim with my Italian line.  I would ...