iOS
Share hints and tips on the iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, the Apple Watch and earlier Apple devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! My new SIM still has no service

Hi, I just received my new SIM and it will port my number from GiffGaff on Oct 19.I was expecting to get service on the SIM on a temporary number in the interim but it says no setvice after 8 hours. Is that not the case? The number on the SIM is not ...

TV175 by 4: Newbie
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks

Delayed - iPhone 15 pro max

Hey all, I am also wondering has anyone received their iPhone 15 yet? I ordered the pro max (titanium) on 24th September - I keep receiving emails telling me it’s still delayed. Do we have a rough estimate when it will be in stock again .. before Nov...

Resolved! iPhone15 Back Orders

Hi Just wondering if anyone else has received the iPhone 15 Pro Max?I ordered at 1:54pm on 15th September with delivery due on 22/09 between 8 - 6pm. I have had no update through email about wait times or if it has been dispatched. When I click on tr...

iPhone 15 pro max

An update for anyone who is waiting on the 15 pro max. Spoke to online agent who told me 3 days, for what I have no idea, this is after I waited an initial 3 days. Then received a text message saying 4 days, but when go on Vodafone own tracking it sa...

JoolsBaz by 3: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

iMessage won’t activate…

Hello, iMessage and FaceTime won’t activate after porting from EE to VF. I have: - Signed out of iCloud and signed back in after turning my iPhone 12 on/off- Checked the correct number is showing in Settings/Phone- Turned iMessage on/off- Turned Face...

I need my phone blocked

I got a Vodafone Contract through Carphone Warehouse last year, the contract doesn’t finish till next year. My phone which is part of the contract was stolen last Saturday I have spoke to three different Vodafone staff members and all of them keep te...

KJ1959 by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Physical sim to esim getting delayed

I got the new iPhone 15 Pro Max yesterday and so, I had requested for swapping from physical sim to esim via this link https://www.vodafone.co.uk/help-and-information/activate-simMy mobile network has gone down since yesterday and the request has sti...

csphadke by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Apple Watch 6 unpairing with Vodafone eSim

Hello, i had a iPhone cotract with vodafone and then purchased an apple watch 6 and used one number to share the eSim. My phone contract has ended, but i am still in contract with the watch. I have a new provider, however, when I try and add the new ...

yaris by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

iPhone 15 pro max

I ordered IPHONE 15 pro max on 15th September. Order delivery shows 22th September. I didn't get any confirmation mail from Vodafone yet. And I visited store regarding this. They replied, it's because of high demand of product. Now 25th September,So ...

Hi

Hi where I find my pschil sim

Zuzana27 by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks