iOS
Share hints and tips on the iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, the Apple Watch and earlier Apple devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

iPhone 15 pro max

An update for anyone who is waiting on the 15 pro max. Spoke to online agent who told me 3 days, for what I have no idea, this is after I waited an initial 3 days. Then received a text message saying 4 days, but when go on Vodafone own tracking it sa...

JoolsBaz by 3: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

iMessage won’t activate…

Hello, iMessage and FaceTime won’t activate after porting from EE to VF. I have: - Signed out of iCloud and signed back in after turning my iPhone 12 on/off- Checked the correct number is showing in Settings/Phone- Turned iMessage on/off- Turned Face...

I need my phone blocked

I got a Vodafone Contract through Carphone Warehouse last year, the contract doesn’t finish till next year. My phone which is part of the contract was stolen last Saturday I have spoke to three different Vodafone staff members and all of them keep te...

KJ1959 by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Physical sim to esim getting delayed

I got the new iPhone 15 Pro Max yesterday and so, I had requested for swapping from physical sim to esim via this link https://www.vodafone.co.uk/help-and-information/activate-simMy mobile network has gone down since yesterday and the request has sti...

csphadke by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Apple Watch 6 unpairing with Vodafone eSim

Hello, i had a iPhone cotract with vodafone and then purchased an apple watch 6 and used one number to share the eSim. My phone contract has ended, but i am still in contract with the watch. I have a new provider, however, when I try and add the new ...

yaris by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

iPhone 15 pro max

I ordered IPHONE 15 pro max on 15th September. Order delivery shows 22th September. I didn't get any confirmation mail from Vodafone yet. And I visited store regarding this. They replied, it's because of high demand of product. Now 25th September,So ...

Hi

Hi where I find my pschil sim

Zuzana27 by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Apple Watch mobile plan activation.

Seems to be on this forum a lot last couple of days. I've just received the new and shiny Apple Watch SE cellular from Apple today, of course I will set it all up, as it's my first cellular watch, am excited to active the mobile plan. But to my surpr...

My Vodafone App - Error 4300

Since the latest update, when I access the “My Vodafone” app, I get the following error message“We’re sorry. we cannot see this information right now “ for both DATA” and “CHARGES”.Appears to be error code 4300.Deleted App, removed from iPhone 13pro,...

iPhone 12 Pro Max Battery Drain

I just can’t put my finger on this but is anyone else suffering from severe battery drain? My iPhone 11 Pro Max drained 2% last night while my 12 Pro max drained 15%. yesterday I got less than 5 hours of screen on time before my 12 Pro Max ran out of...

maxwilkes by 4: Newbie
  • 23 replies
  • 0 thanks