iOS
Share hints and tips on the iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, the Apple Watch and earlier Apple devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Apple Watch order

I ordered a Apple Watch series 4 on the 23rd feb had all the normal out of stock emails then tonight had another saying out of stock and will be in touch in 10 days with a update the thing is on the website it says delivery in 1 to 2 weeks so why say...

BenG80 by 2: Seeker
  • 9 replies
  • 0 thanks

Carrier Settings Update killed my phone

I am not sure if this Vodafones fault but it's certainly related to the network and I am not blaming anybody but more like looking for help. I have tested this with half dozen of iPhones.Insert Vodafone Pay as you go SIM. Wait till you get the Carrie...

cu_top-650x353.png.pagespeed.ce.eabTIO4vgW.png
Spark2 by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Expensive Apple Watch deals?

I was just wondering what everyone's thoughts were and if there is a reason Vodafone are so expensive for the Apple watch plans? EE offer the 44mm Series 4 for £30 upfront and £28 a month. Vodsfone do for a bit less a month but seem to want £150 upfr...

Apple Watch Not Working - Error 2001

My apple watch not working from the time I have subscribed. It is more than 6 weeks and Vodafone customer care team clueless about how to solve this issue. Does anyone know the solution?

Amzed by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Apple Watch dispatch!

Right where do I begin! Ordered an Apple Watch about a week ago now once I ordered it I was given a tracking number which when I tried to track via the Vodafone website, the website wasn't working!! An apparently it's been like this for months the gu...

Apple Watch 4 Space Grey Despatch Date

hi - ive been told this is out of stock but have no info as to when it will be back in stock - ordered a couple of days ago and told it would be here next day - any ideas?thanks

geegem by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Remove Blacklist

i lost my phone and we blacklisted it trough Vodafone. Then I found my phone again and we asked Vodafone to take the blacklist off. We did it via email, via chat and twice we have been told that all the restriction were lifted. After a week nothing h...

Resolved! NUC code

Hi I filled out the on-line form 3 weeks ago to request a NUC code for my old phone as I have recently upgraded my contract and have given my old handset to my brother. I was under the impression that it would take up to 10 days to recieve but we are...

j_p by 1: Seeker
  • 9 replies
  • 0 thanks

Mobile shows 4G signal but no internet access

Hi, My iphone 6s suddenly stopped accessing internet using my data package.  The phone shows full signal with 4G and I've checked and there's not a network issue.   I've phoned 191 and followed their advice - rebooted my phone, reset network settings...

docrox22 by 3: Seeker
  • 79 replies
  • 0 thanks

Apple Watch not working after upgrade

Hi all. I have had an Apple Watch 4 since November time and have just upgraded my phone to an iPhone XS. I received the phone Friday, and set it all up, but since then I have not been able to set up the data plan on the watch. It goes to activating, ...

B3ckys by 3: Seeker
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks