iOS
Share hints and tips on the iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, the Apple Watch and earlier Apple devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

iphone 6 unlock

i requested unlocking on 3 devices on Sunday 30/6/19. I had a confirmation email at 0857hrs on 2/7/19 to state all were unlocked. Put new SIM into all three but only the Iphone XR has unlocked the 2 iPhone 6 remain locked. not sure how this is possib...

BVA76 by 1: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Apple Watch Error 2005

I recently did a transfer of ownership (consumer to consumer) and the Apple Watch add-on stopped working after the transfer had taken place.  I tried to remove and re-add the data plan which didn't work and contacted customer support who told me I wo...

garetc by 12: Established
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Wifi Calling on iPhoneXS stops and requires reboot

I have Wifi Calling working on my iPhone XS iOS 12.3.1 and it used to work just fine for months.But now it stops working almost every day and I have to reboot the phone and then it starts working again. Any ideas why?

TheObo by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Entertainment red Amazon prime not working

I subscribed to an amazon prime account with my red entertainment Vodafone pass but was unable to create the account for it as my phone went off and now it won’t let me access this account but it still says I’m subscribed to it 

iPhone XR *upgrade from Vodafone* will it be locked to the Network?

Yesterday I went for an upgrade from Vodafone and got myself an iPhone XR. Now just waitting to receive my new handset. But in the mean time I was wipping out my old Galaxy S8 and realised that it's locked to Vodafone. Which seemed odd, cause few mon...

shamas by 2: Seeker
  • 8 replies
  • 0 thanks

No mobile data for 2 weeks

Hi see my problem has a recurring theme throughout this thread, 2 weeks ago today I got a Apple Watch series 4 from Vodafone store, ever since I received it I’ve had no mobile data at all, been on the phone several times to the technical support and ...

Apple Carplay - ipad Air MH2M2B/A

HelloI'm intending on using Apple carplay from my new radio unit although I've found I may be incompatible. I have an old iphone 4 which I understand will not support carplay.Also my Ipad which I beleive is an ipad Air 2? - the model is MH2M2B/A has ...

Apple Watch 4 - Data Plan for Business users

Hello,My employer provides me a Vodafone Business plan. I recently bought the new Apple Watch 4 wih e-sim & data feature. I am very surprised that it is not available for Business users.Do we know a date for when what is available for consumers will ...

sirfbpet by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Text

Anyone else having issues sending text messages? Mine haven’t been sending since last Monday and despite numerous ‘chats’ and a store visit, they now reckon it’s a network issue but don’t know how long it will take to sort out. MMS and iMessage are f...