iOS
Share hints and tips on the iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, the Apple Watch and earlier Apple devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Getting in contact with owner

I am a 16 year old student in Romania. I have realised that in my possesion is an iPhone 5c that is possibly stolen.I want to get in contact with the owner and supposedly return it. I am on the UK forum as it has an UK sim inside but doesn't seem to ...

Regaining old phone number

Hey guys just wondering if I can get my old phone number back from you guys it would have been about 6 to 8 years ago I really need it for sentimental things to me I would really appreciate it if someone can help no one’s is using the number 

Kanayda by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Reset password

Can’t reset password said I don’t meet proxy meet

Resolved! Apple Watch e sim swap

ok so yesterday I suddenly got no service in my iPhone after webchats they refreshed network settings that seemed to work. Then last night realised my Apple Watch wasn’t connected to my iPhone thinking this was due to issue yesterday I called c/s thi...

LeeBfc by 4: Newbie
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks

Can’t send text messages on my iPhone 6

My text messages on my iPhone 6 won't send I've got signal and updated my phone but I can't seem to figure out the problem. I just tried to send a text message containing “hi”, however, it can’t even send that 

Sjh660 by 1: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

Iphone 14 imessage and Facetime not working - shambolic

Took out a new contract with vodafone, porting my number from EE. imessage and facetime never worked on physical simMoved to esim. Still didnt work (stuck in Activation or error activating)Spent 4 days on phone with vodafone and apple. Vodafone sayin...

mjanjooa by 2: Seeker
  • 11 replies
  • 0 thanks

Esim

I want to  turn my esim to physical sim  

Ysgold1 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Unable to receive OTP

Hi,   I recently upgraded my handset to an iPhone 13 and moved from O2 to Vodafone. I was able to transfer all of my previous data and information over onto my new device, however, when setting up Banking Apps and Apps requiring dual factor authentic...

iOS and Vodafone Router

Has anyone had an issue with Vodafone home WiFi connectivity and iOS lately? My son's phone cannot connect to our WiFi and gets an error saying the security is the issue. We haven't changed anything and it was working fine up until last week.Just won...