Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

echo

Stevep123
2: Seeker
2: Seeker
I am having a problem with my iPhone 4s, during calls to landlines I hear myself echo, only happens on landlines calls and not to mobiles has anyone else experienced this. Have tried restarting phone, my partners phone is working fine
Many thanks
5 REPLIES 5

Jenny
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Stevep123,

That’s very strange!

I recommend you try your SIM in another phone just in case that’s causing the problems.

If it is your phone, take a look here at our repairs process.

Thanks,

Jenny

Why don't I have the neccessary privilges to access the link you've provided?!

I'm currently having similar issues with my Xperia XZ when calling landlines. I have to end the call and redial to clear it.

It often happens when a piercing background noise like an ambulance siren passes by.  As if it's messed up the background noise cancellation on the phone and given it feedback or something.

Anyway, that's just one example and it happens a lot. I never had that problem on other networks.

So what gives?! 

jeffkinn
17: Community Champion

That link was posted three years ago and clearly isn't working any more.

Have a look here

https://support.vodafone.co.uk/Account-bill-and-top-up/Lost-stolen-and-damaged/Repairs/

Jeffkinn_Sig.png

There's no need to be patronising. It may be clear to you, but not to me.

Thank you for the updated and long formed link to the relevant and up to date section.

jeffkinn

I have no idea why you would think that was patronising but for the record every post has a date next to it - pretty clear to me.

And as a fellow customer I have no more inside knowledge than you. Google is your friend.

Jeffkinn_Sig.png