Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

help please !!

edysyahputra124
1: Seeker

how to unlock my iphone 5s signal using 270 career - Vodafone UK, I live in Indonesia. therefore I can not access my local provider on the spot. please help .. thanks

2 REPLIES 2

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi

Unlocking. ”Does the phone need to have been used on Vodafone UK?

Yes, even if you've bought your phone secondhand. For Pay as you go, you'll need to have been using your PAYG SIM in the phone for 30 days. For Pay monthly you'll need to have paid three bills on time.“

This means the iPhone you own would need to be used on the Vodafone Uk Network on Payg for 30 days making calls and sending texts etc ,before you can request the unlock which then has an Unlocking fee of £19.99. It's free for a Pay Monthly Contract Customer.

Or speak to the original owner and ask them to request the unlock code. 

An iPhone does not require an actual physical unlocking code as  action this themselves. Vodafone email a person to confirm the Unlock has been requested. It then takes approximately 21-30 days for   to process the unlock ,and within that timeframe you insert a non Vodafone Sim Card , hook up to iTunes ,and an information pop message confirms the Unlock. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

kids
Community Champion (Retired)
Community Champion (Retired)

You are not able to have the phone unlocked by Vodafone if you live in Indonesia.

You need to be in the UK to do so unless you can contact the original owner.