Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

help to unlock iPhone

BenQ86rus
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Good day guys. I live in Russia and i was bought iPhone 5 in United Kingdom last week. iPhone is locked on Vodafone and i can't switch on it. How i can to unlock it? Sorry for my bad English..

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
Hi and welcome to the forum.

Your English is just fine 😄 however I think I'm going to be the bearer of bad news 😒

You have to be the original owner of the iPhone and on the Vodaphone Network to unlock any iPhone locked to the Vodaphone Network.

If your neither of these then you'll need to contact the original owner to ask them to follow this link http://support.vodafone.co.uk/Setting-up-and-using-your-phone/Unlock-your-phone/

If you can't contact the original owner then I'm afraid your stuck with a locked to the Vodaphone Network handset.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

View solution in original position

3 REPLIES 3

BandOfBrothers
Hi and welcome to the forum.

Your English is just fine 😄 however I think I'm going to be the bearer of bad news 😒

You have to be the original owner of the iPhone and on the Vodaphone Network to unlock any iPhone locked to the Vodaphone Network.

If your neither of these then you'll need to contact the original owner to ask them to follow this link http://support.vodafone.co.uk/Setting-up-and-using-your-phone/Unlock-your-phone/

If you can't contact the original owner then I'm afraid your stuck with a locked to the Vodaphone Network handset.

Current Phone  >

Thanks for help! I'll contact with original owner and try to unlock. Just i can't use this phone with russian SIM-Cards.

BandOfBrothers
You're welcome. 😎

I wish you all the best with your communication with the original owner / account holder regarding unlocking the iPhone.

Yes until this procedure has been completed it will not accept your Russian Sim Card.

Good luck.

Current Phone  >