You are here:
Ask a question:
Rank 1: Guest
JamesDavies

iPad 2 - Special Offer Doesn't Work

When I logged in to my Vodafone account this afternoon and clicked "Special Offers" it told me I could get a 'free' iPad 2 16gb with a £32 per month data contract, however when I tried to click through the offer, it came up with a web error.

Is this offer still going? Would it work as an 'upgrade' on my existing 3g data contract (which is eligible for upgrade)?

Cheers!

Message 1 of 9 (5,008 Views)
alisonbrown08

Re: iPad 2 - Special Offer Doesn't Work

I have the same problem, been trying to access this for days now.  Have emailed 3 times

about it - but they just keep emailing me back information on an upgrade.  I've tried phoning them but was told all their systems are down.  Very frustrating.

Message 2 of 9 (4,972 Views)
Rank 6: Frequent Poster
stuartwilson

Hi if that is not working just call customer services anytime after 8am & ask about ipad2 offer they will then put you through to the sales team & just ell them your interested in the offer hope this helps

Message 3 of 9 (4,957 Views)
JamesDavies

Cheers chaps, as it turned out it started working this morning, by then it was too late, I've talked myself out of it!

Message 4 of 9 (4,942 Views)
Administrator
Phil

Good evening guys,

I’m sorry to see you having issues upgrading online.  Thanks to sturatwilson for his advising on contacting our Sales Team over the phone. 

Alisonbrown08, I’ve sent you an email to the address you’ve got registered on your account so that we can contact you to help resolve this situation. 

JamesDavies, I’ve sent you an email also and so if you change your mind you can contact us so we can run through the options open to you. 

I look forward to hearing from you both.

Many thanks,

Phil

Message 5 of 9 (4,937 Views)
Tori4567

Hi I have the problem when the screen goes a dark overlay colour when i try and claim my free ipad! Can you help me sort it out ?

Thanks

Message 6 of 9 (4,262 Views)
Tech Team
Amanda

Hi Tori4567

Thanks for your post, I’d love to help and go through all of the offers with you. :smileyhappy:

I’ve sent you a Private Message with details on how to get in touch with us, once we reach your email we’ll give you a call.

You can find your PM inbox here.

Thanks

Amanda

Message 7 of 9 (4,229 Views)
LisaMarsh

Hi

I too would like to be sent details of how i can get a great deal as i am a long term vodafone customer. I would very much like an ipd but doubt i could afford it.
Message 8 of 9 (4,217 Views)
Tech Team
Amanda

Hi LisaMarsh,

Welcome to the eForum and thanks for your post. :smileyhappy:

I’ve just sent you one of the Private Messages on how to get in touch with us, we’ll give you a call and hopefully be able to find a package that suits you.

You can find your PM inbox here.

Thanks

Amanda

Message 9 of 9 (4,200 Views)